urban living at its best! A great opportunity to acquire this well presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom top floor apartment benefiting from allocated parking and situated close to local shops and amenities.
The apartment offers spacious living accommodation comprising of an entrance hall, lounge featuring a Juliette balcony, a beautiful oak fitted kitchen with a range of integral appliances and a breakfast bar, three bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom suite. To the rear of the property are two allocated parking spaces and additional parking for visitors.
Entry via a door from the stairwell, features include a wall mounted radiator, store cupboard and door to the hall.
Entry via door from the porch area, features include a video intercom system and doors to all rooms.
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen 24' 4" x 15' 3" into recess ( 7.42m x 4.65m into recess )
This area features double glazed French doors to a Juliette balcony, two wall mounted radiators, telephone point and an aerial point.
A large kitchen area comprising of granite work surfaces, a range of wall and base units, a sink and drainer unit, an integral dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer, an integrated oven and gas hob with a stainless steel and glass chimney style extractor over. Further features include under cabinet lighting, central heating boiler and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 8' 8" x 8' 6" to wardrobe ( 2.64m x 2.59m to wardrobe )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a wall mounted radiator, aerial point and a built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.62m )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' 1" ( 2.46m x 1.85m )
This room features a double glazed window to the side aspect, a wall mounted radiator and a built in cupboard.
A three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, a wall mounted radiator, an extractor fan, shaver point and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
There is a community garden area and bicycle storage.
There are two allocated parking spaces and six visitor bays.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.