Terraced house for sale in Peverell Park Road, Peverell, Plymouth PL3
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1752 358117 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Period property
- Immaculately presented
- Four bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Close to hype park school
- Overlooking peverell park
- No onward chain
*** guide price £260,000-£270,000 ***
immaculately present period house with the benefit of A garage, overlooking peverell park. And no onward chain. Close to the popular Hyde Park School. Not to be missed, Call us on to arrange a viewing and avoid disappointed.
Immaculately presented period house in sought after location. Location is close to Hype Park School and the property overlooks Peverell Park. Beautiful period features and one of the few properties on the road to have the benefit of a garage. To avoid disappointment please call us today to arrange a viewing on .
Obscure double glazed door to front elevation. Obscure double glazed window to front elevation. Tiled flooring, Ornate period features.
Pattern stainless steel glass to front elevation. Single glazed door to front elevation. Under-stairs cupboard. Radiator. Carpeted flooring.
Lounge 13' 6" plus bay window x 14' 6" max ( 4.11m plus bay window x 4.42m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation. Feature open fireplace with tiles and an ornate slate surround. Radiator. Telephone point. TV point. Plain plastered ceiling. Carpeted flooring. Ornate cornicing. Double sliding doors leading to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 4" max x 13' 9" ( 3.76m max x 4.19m )
Double glazed French doors to rear elevation leading out into the garden. Open feature fireplace with tiles and ornate slate surround. Ornate cornicing. Radiator. Carpeted flooring. Also separate door leading to entrance hall.
3rd Reception Room 12' 4" into recess x 9' 4" max ( 3.76m into recess x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation. Radiator. Telephone point. Original feature built in cabinet. Central heating boiler. Vinyl flooring.
Kitchen 8' 7" max with restricted head heigh x 10' 11" max ( 2.62m max with restricted head heigh x 3.33m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units. Double glazed windows to rear and side elevation. Double glazed door to side elevation leading out to garden area. Stainless steel sink drainer. Plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Space for fridge freezer. Radiator. Gas cooker point with cooker hood over. Splashback tiling.
Ornate stained glass window to rear elevation. Radiator. Loft access. Carpeted flooring. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom One 17' into bay x 12' 1" max ( 5.18m into bay x 3.68m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation. Two radiators. Picture rail. Plain plastered walls. Carpeted flooring. Coving. Beautiful Peverell Park views.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 11' 4" ( 4.22m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Two built in wardrobes. Radiator. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.95m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Stunning views to Peverell Park. Carpeted flooring. Picture rail. Plain plastered walls.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 6' 4" max ( 2.69m x 1.93m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Carpeted flooring.
Two obscure double glazed windows to side elevation. Walk in double shower with mains shower. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. WC. Partly tiled. Vinyl flooring. Chrome heated towel rail.
WC. Wash hand basin. Laminate flooring.
Partly laid to lawn with mature plant and shrubs. Side courtyard garden, that you can access through the dining room. Access to the garage and rear access that is gated. Fully enclosed.
Large Garage with power and lighting. Single glazed windows to side and rear elevations. Electric garage door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Exeter International Airport
Plymouth (Barbican) Landing Stage
Plymouth Ferry Terminal
Plymouth Stonehouse Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Plymouth
Hyde Park Infants' School
Hyde Park Junior School
EF Academy Torbay
Huntercombe Hospital School Meadow Lodge
Exeter Tutorial College
Devonport High School for Girls
Plymouth High School for Girls
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Plymouth
About the neighbours in PL3
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Mutley Plain, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Mutley Plain for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Peverell Park Road properties for sale