wonderful detached family home! *stunning south facing garden* This five bedroom detached house is beautifully presented and offers ample accommodation throughout. The property benefits from a kitchen opening to the rear garden, separate dining room, cloakroom and garage providing off road parking!
This property is situated in the very sought after residential area of Capel St Mary village. Capel St Mary has its own primary school and shopping parade and is within East Bergholt High School catchment area. The village has a good range of local facilities including several village shops, well regarded primary school, several churches, gp surgery and dentist. The primary school is situated in the heart of the village. The location provides easy links on to the main arterial routes in and out of Capel St Mary such as the A12 and the A14 and is within fifteen minutes of Colchester. Ipswich lies approximately 6 miles to the north. Ipswich is the county town of Suffolk and provides a comprehensive range of educational, commercial and recreational facilities and an excellent link to London Liverpool Street Railway Station.
Stairs leading to the first floor and doors giving access to:
Low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, storage cupboard and extractor fan
Lounge 26' 1" x 12' ( 7.95m x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to the front of the property, double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, electric feature fire place with wooden surround and two radiators
Dining Room 12' 4" x 9' ( 3.76m x 2.74m )
Double glazed bay window to the front of the property and a radiator
Kitchen 11' 1" Max x 10' 10" ( 3.38m Max x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, matching eye and base level units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built-in double oven and gas hob with electric fan, integrated fridge, breakfast bar and a radiator
Utility Room 10' 10" Max x 9' ( 3.30m Max x 2.74m )
Double glazed door and window to the rear of the property, matching eye and base level units, sink bowl sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, storage cupboard and a door giving access to the dining room
Two loft hatches and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 12' 2" Into wardrobe x 12' ( 3.71m Into wardrobe x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, built-in wardrobes and a radiator
Bedroom Two 12' Max x 11' 3" ( 3.66m Max x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property and a radiator
Bedroom Three 11' Into wardrobe x 8' 3" ( 3.35m Into wardrobe x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, built-in wardrobes, cupboard housing the water tank and a radiator
Bedroom Four 11' 4" Into Wardrobe x 9' ( 3.45m Into Wardrobe x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, built-in wardrobes and a radiator
Bedroom Five 10' 7" x 9' 1" Max ( 3.23m x 2.77m Max )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, built-in wardrobe and a radiator
Obscure double glazed window to the front of the property, low level WC, walk-in double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and heated towel rail
The front garden is laid to lawn with a footpath leading to the entrance door, side gated access to the rear garden and beautiful flower and shrub borders
Beautiful south facing garden with a patio area to the front and rear of the property with the remainder laid to lawn, brick wall surround with gated access to the side of the property, mature flower and shrub borders, external tap, and access into the garage
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.