guide price £475,000-£525,000. A fabulous individually designed immaculate five bedroom detached family which home stands in a large plot in this popular village location of Adwick Le Street. Viewing is essential.
Impressive Reception Hall
A part leaded glazed door gives access to this impressive large reception hall which has decorative tiled flooring with mosaic detail. The stair case rises to the first floor landing. There is a built in cloak cupboard with hanging and storage space. An open arch way to the stunning dining kitchen.
Lounge 12' 2" x 13' ( 3.71m x 3.96m )
An impressive spacious lounge with a front facing double glazed window. The focal point of the room is the feature fire place housing the gas fire.
Second Sitting Room 13' 3" x 13' ( 4.04m x 3.96m )
Gives access to the inner lobby and conservatory. There is a tiled floor, rear facing double glazed window and coving to the ceiling.
Family 12' 4" x 13' ( 3.76m x 3.96m )
With rear facing double glazed window and French doors giving access to the garden. There is laminate floor.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 13' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.99m )
With rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a laminate floor and hatch to the kitchen.
Impressive Dining Kitchen 19' 4" narrowing to x 15' ( 5.89m narrowing to x 4.57m )
This spacious L shape room is the hub of the home and is ideal for entertaining.
The kitchen area has front and side facing double glazed windows. Fitted with a new white high gloss kitchen with wall and base units, wooden work surfaces houses the sink and drainer with mixer taps. There is a gas hob and electric oven. The feature of the kitchen area is the centre island with breakfast bar with storage beneath. There is plumbing and space for a dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor which extends to the utility room and downlights to the ceiling.
Living /Dining area has rear facing double glazed French doors which open to the rear garden and a tiled floor
Utility Room 13' 4" x 8' 11" ( 4.06m x 2.72m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with matching high gloss wall and base units with coordinating wooden work surfaces. There is space for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Conservatory 18' 8" x 13' 2" ( 5.69m x 4.01m )
A large conservatory with rear and side facing double glazed window and French doors which give access to the patio area with rear garden beyond. There is partial tiling to the walls and floor.
From The Entrance Hall
Stairs rise to the large landing / study area. There are three front facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and a spindled balustrade.
Master Bedroom 19' 3" x 16' 11" into recess ( 5.87m x 5.16m into recess )
A substantial master bedroom with a rear and side facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and laminate floor. A door gives access to the ensuite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a low level WC, wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit, bath with shower over. There is an extractor fan and shaving point.
Bedroom Two 15' 7" x 12' 11" into recess ( 4.75m x 3.94m into recess )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is laminate floor, coving to the ceiling and garden views.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 12' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.76m )
Rear facing double glazed window with garden views. There is coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 1" x 12' ( 3.99m x 3.66m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, laminate floor and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 15' 10" into recess x 15' 3" ( 4.83m into recess x 4.65m )
With front and side facing double glazed windows central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
A stunning bathroom with wash hand basin, low level WC, bidet and corner shower cubical. There is a free standing bath with mixer taps with shower attachment. There is full tiling to the walls and floor, extractor fan and two central heating towel rails.
Snooker Room 24' 7" x 19' 3" ( 7.49m x 5.87m )
With front and rear facing double glazed windows. There are wall light points.
From The First Floor Landing
Stairs rise to the second floor where there is a large attic room which is reached by a separate stair case accessed via the family room.
The property stands in a large enclosed plot. There is a large block paved driveway to the front and side of the property which offers ample off road parking and gives access to the integral double garage. There are generous gardens to the front and side of the property and a large garden which offers privacy to the rear. The Rear garden has a large patio area, extensive lawns, plants and shrub's to the boarders.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.