An Ideal Family Home! Situated in close proximity of local amenities and primary schools is this spacious three bedroom semi-detached home.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this three bedroom semi-detached house situated in the Shire Lodge are of Corby. The property comprises of a lounge, kitchen/diner, outbuildings including an outside toilet. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a three piece family bathroom. To the front and rear are enclosed lawned gardens.
Entry via a double glazed UPVC door to the front aspect, features include a wall mounted radiator, storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Features include a WC and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 13' 2" x 12' 7" into recess ( 4.01m x 3.84m into recess )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, an electric fire with wood surround, a wall mounted radiator and door to the kitchen.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 1" x 10' 2" ( 5.82m x 3.10m )
A re-fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, roll top work surface, space and plumbing for a dishwasher and space for a cooker. Further features include laminate flooring, two wall mounted radiators, door to the hallway and two double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
Accessible via UPVC doors to the front and rear aspects, features include a storage room, base units, space and plumbing for a washing machine and an obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Staircase rising from the ground floor, features include a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a wall mounted radiator and a built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.12m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted radiator and tow built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' 2" ( 2.51m x 2.49m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted radiator and a built in wardrobe.
A re-fitted three piece suite comprising of a bath with an electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Further features include partial complimentary tiling, a wall mounted radiator, central heating boiler, loft access and two obscure double glazed windows to the side aspect.
Gated access enclosed by mature hedging and shrubs with secure access to the rear and outbuildings.
A mature garden mainly laid to lawn with raised flower beds and hedged enclosed by timber fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.