This lovely four bedroom town house is positioned to the south of Colchester. The property benefits from spacious lounge and kitchen/diner, cloakroom, two en suites and family bathroom, as well as car port and garage. The property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
This modern three storey town house is situated on the south side of Colchester. To the ground floor there is a bedroom with en suite shower room and a utility room. The first floor benefits from front-to-rear living room and kitchen/diner, as well as cloakroom. The top floor offers three bedrooms, en suite shower room and family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden, car port and garage providing off street parking.
Entrance Door To:
Stairs to first floor, radiator, doors to:
Utility Room 7' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.06m )
Door to garden, base level units, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
Bedroom 12' 9" x 8' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.51m )
Double glazed French doors to rear, radiator, door to:
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.C., radiator, double glazed window to front.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to front, radiator, stairs to second floor, doors to:
Lounge 17' 7" x 9' 9" ( 5.36m x 2.97m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 6" x 8' 4" ( 5.33m x 2.54m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, wall and base level units, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, cupboard housing boiler.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.C., radiator.
Second Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to front, radiator, cupboard housing hot water tank, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom 10' 11" + door recess x 9' 11" ( 3.33m + door recess x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
Obscure double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.C., radiator.
Bedroom 9' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 7' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.29m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to front, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.C., heated towel rail.
There is an attractive rear garden which is laid to lawn with decked seating area, all enclosed by fencing.
The property benefits from Car Port and Garage measuring 17'6 x 8'9 with up and over door.
Proceed away from Colchester along Maldon Road/B1022, turn left onto Beaconsfield Avenue/B1026, turn right onto Butt Road/B1026, continue to follow B1026 for approximately 1.2 miles going through one roundabout, turn left onto Salerno Crescent, take the second left onto Mareth Road, take the first right onto Glebe Road.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.