Guide Price Of £35,000, for sale by auction - 26th September at The Derbyshire County Cricket Ground at 11.30am (If you would like to bid on this property at the above auction please remember that you will need to present at the auction, two forms of id as set out in the conditions below)
ideal investment opportunity - Self Contained 3 bed apartment over 2 floors. Accommodation comprising of; Kitchen, Hallway, Dining Room/Bedroom 3, Utility, Store, Living Room & Bathroom. (additonal apartment available with 2 bedrooms). Please call the selling agent William H Brown on today for further details or to arrange a viewing. Property is being sold subject to tenancy.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.51m )
With opaque pvc door and window, a range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with inset stainless steel sink and complimentary work top surfaces with tiled splashbacks, integrated four ring electric hob with cooker hood over and built in oven under.
Electric fuses, stairs off, single glazed skylight window.
With single glazed window and shelving.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 9' 10" including chimney breast ( 4.24m x 3.00m including chimney breast )
With gas fire, opaque pvc window to the rear elevation.
Utility Room 5' x 3' 4" ( 1.52m x 1.02m )
With single glazed window, water.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 10' ( 3.78m x 3.05m )
With single glazed window, electric panel heater.
Living Room 18' 9" x 11' 11" ( 5.71m x 3.63m )
With 2 pvc windows to the front elevation, electric panel heater.
With access to roof space.
With bath with shower over, hand basin, W.C, opaque pvc window.
Bedroom One 17' 7" x 18' 10" including chimney breast ( 5.36m x 5.74m including chimney breast )
With 2 pvc windows to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 7" including chimney breast ( 3.05m x 2.62m including chimney breast )
With opaque pvc window, built in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and header tank.
the vendor informs us that the property is rented & currently generates a rental income of £525 per month.
125 Years - Commence: 12th August 2016, Ending: 11th August 2140.
Please follow the link below which will provide a useful source of information relating to the local area.
William H Brown, 20 Roman Bank, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE25 2RU. Tel:
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30 am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, before the sale that the property is neither sold or withdrawn. The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes printed within the sale catalogue.
*guide And Reserve Prices
Guide Price: An indication of the seller's current minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price or range of guide prices is given to assist consumers in deciding whether or not to pursue a purchase. It is usual, but not always the case, that a provisional reserve range is agreed between the seller and the auctioneer at the start of marketing. As the reserve is not fixed at this stage and can be adjusted by the seller at any time up to the day of the auction in the light of interest shown during the marketing period, a guide price is issued. This guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range within which an acceptable sale price (reserve) would fall, or as a single price figure within 10% of which the minimum acceptable price (reserve) would fall. A guide price is different to a reserve price (see separate definition). Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge £995.00 (including VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
See Multi Map Illustration.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.