open day 5th may 12:00pm - 13:30pm
Extended detached bungalow with two double bedrooms, stunning sea views, large loft and no onward chain. Internal viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
An opportunity has arisen to secure this spacious and extended two bedroom detached bungalow situated in the highly sought after Bishopstone location with regular bus services to and from the town centre with a variety of shops, restaurants and local amenities as well as Seaford train station with direct links to Brighton.
The internal accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms, living room, kitchen and bathroom. The property is in need of some minor improvement however offers masses of potential to the new owners. With other benefits including stunning far reaching views to the rear stretching from the sea to the south downs, double length garage and the fact that it is offered to the market with no onward chain.
An internal viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate everything that this property has to offer.
Double glazed window to the front and double glazed door into
Double glazed window to the front, storage cupboard, electric heater and access to large loft.
double glazed window to the side, w.C and partly tiled walls.
Lounge 17' max x 11' 1" max ( 5.18m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to the back with uninterrupted views and a tv point.
Kitchen 11' 8" max x 8' 1" max ( 3.56m max x 2.46m max )
Fitted wall and base units, work surfaces to incorporate a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled walls and storage cupboard. Space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer and views to the front.
Bedroom One 18' 1" max x 12' 1" max ( 5.51m max x 3.68m max )
Double aspect double glazed windows with stunning views to the rear. Double fitted wardrobes and electric heater.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.38m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to the front and fitted double wardrobes.
Panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, tiled surround, wash hand basin and double glazed window to the side.
Well maintained private front garden with mature shrub borders and low brick wall. Path with steps leading to the front door and access via gate.
Private & secluded rear garden with sun-trap patio accessed from the reception room, enclosed by mature shrubs and commanding uninterrupted sea views towards Newhaven harbour, Newhaven fort and the south downs. Access to double garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.