End terrace house for sale in Wathen Road, Dorking RH4
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1306 293915 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Victorian Semi-Detached House
- Sought After Central Location
- Walking Distance to Town and Station
- Bright Spacious Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms
- Exceptionally Presented Throughout with Striking Period Features
- South East Facing Rear Garden
- En-Suite Bathroom
*****Barnard Marcus in dorking***** are proud to present this stunning 4 bedroom property - with very spacious rooms, exceptionally high quality finish and located in close proximity to Dorking Train Station as well as Meadowbank Recreation Ground.
This spectacularly presented semi-detached family home offers accommodation over 3 floors totalling 1,459sq/ft. The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall and downstairs W/C, open plan Lounge/diner and kitchen. The lounge is a very spacious room with a gorgeous bay window, original fireplace and period features. The dining room also has stunning period features and as with the whole ground floor, exceptional high ceilings. The kitchen is a lovely size with well fit units throughout, high quality appliances and a top of the range aga cooker. There are French doors which open out on the south easterly facing garden enabling the kitchen to take full advantage of lots of natural light.
To the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom is a great size double aspect room with fitted wardrobes and modern en-suite bathroom with fitted 3 piece suite. The family bathroom is a substantial 4 piece suite with solid wood floor and high specification fittings.
The 2nd floor is home to a 4th double bedroom which could serve perfectly as an office. There is ample eaves storage on either side of the room.
The whole house has had full height window shutters fitted throughout and has been decorated to a very high standard.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
London Gatwick Airport
London Heathrow Airport
London City Airport
Ditton Island Ferry Landing
Weybridge Ferry Landing
Shepperton Ferry Landing
View all schools in Mole Valley
St Martin's CofE Controlled Primary School, Dorking
St Paul's CofE (Aided) Primary School
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
Hurtwood House School
The Ashcombe School
The Priory CofE Voluntary Aided School
Box Hill School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Mole Valley
About the neighbours in RH4
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Dorking, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Dorking for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Wathen Road properties for sale