Flat for sale in Kestrel Way, Leighton Buzzard LU7
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1525 213040 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- No upper chain
- Two bedrooms
- Top floor
- Allocated parking
- Immaculate condition
- Good road links
no upper chain - Brown & Merry present this immaculate top floor, two double bedroom apartment with fantastic road links to the new M1 Junction. Benefits include: Open plan living, en-suite to master and allocated parking. A must see property!
This immaculate top floor apartment is approximately 18 months old. Available with no upper chain the property has fantastic road links to the new M1 junction & A5. The property offers open plan living accommodation and has two double bedrooms with the added benefit of an en-suite to the master and allocated parking. Call brown & merry to arrange your viewings.
Loft access and radiator. Doors to kitchen/lounge/diner, bedrooms and bathroom.
Kitchen / Lounge / Diner 17' 10" x 13' 1" ( 5.44m x 3.99m )
Fitted kitchen with a mix of wall and base units with work surface over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Integrated washer/dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Two radiators and double glazed windows to the front and side.
Bedroom One 8' 9" x 15' 8" max narrowing to 10' 4" ( 2.67m x 4.78m max narrowing to 3.15m )
Fitted wardrobes, TV point and radiator. Double glazed window to the front.
Wash hand basin with tiled splash-back, WC and shower cubicle. Radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 10' 9" ( 2.59m x 3.28m )
Telephone point and radiator. Double glazed window to the side.
Bathroom 7' 1" x 8' 3" ( 2.16m x 2.51m )
Water sensitive areas. Wash hand basin, WC and bath. Extractor fan and radiator.
Secure bike shed and communal rear garden area.
One allocated parking space and visitors spaces available.
We have been advised that this property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease and prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
London Luton Airport
London Heathrow Airport
London Stansted Airport
Richmond St. Helena Pier
Richmond Landing Stage
View all schools in Central Bedfordshire
Leedon Lower School
Clipstone Brook Lower School
Pulford CofE VA Lower School
Cedars Upper School
Vandyke Upper School and Community College
Harlington Upper School
Brooklands Middle School
Leighton Middle School
Linslade Academy Trust
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Central Bedfordshire
About the neighbours in LU7
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Brown & Merry, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Brown & Merry for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Kestrel Way properties for sale