Detached house for sale in Tarsan Lane, Portadown, Craigavon BT63
Offers in region of
Interested in this property?
Call +44 28 8721 0914 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Private garden
- Double garage
- Off street parking
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Wood floors
“Truly one of the most spectacular properties to come to the Northern Ireland property market in recent years!”
- Stunning property with adjacent commercial premises currently trading as Izz Design (Manufacturer of Bespoke Kitchens, Bathrooms, & Natural Stone Flooring & Walls etc.)
- House & Garage are sited on a C. 1.5 acre site. Commercial site containing yard and sheds on a 1.5 acre site.
- Option to purchase additional adjacent agricultural lands up to a total of 34.5 acres (Price On Application)
- Under floor heating and; Ground & First Floor
- 30Kw Boiler stove linked to first floor with addition of radiators. Bench radiators, kitchen & utility room, stainless steel radiators in all bathrooms and en-suites.
- Heat recovery system linked to solar panels.
- Rain harvesting system linked to a well, together with mains water.
- Pressurized water system.
- Construction of insulated cavity with inside skin thermal block on flat.
- Double glazing oak PVC windows.
- Solid wood front and back doors one with stain glass panels. Back door is a stable door which opens in two pieces.
- Sliding sash with tilting facility.
- Handmade chestnut kitchen with solid plywood, carcases finished with granite worktops and sill.
- Island unit with sink granite and Corian worktop.
- 1200mm Range cooker, 6 ring gas top, x2 electric ovens below.
- 900 wide built in oven with combination oven microwave and grill.
- Built in dishwasher & coffee machine
- Free standing tall fridge/freezer.
- Built in larder units with walk in pantry.
- Curved staircase, Greenheart Treads. Outside balcony off first floor hallway, with stainless steel railing and glass.
- Large bedroom off back hall, complete with built in wardrobe space and full bathroom.
- 5 main bedrooms and; one with en-suite three complete with full bathrooms.
- Additional ground floor bedroom/study
- Main family bathroom with slipper bath and shower.
- Natural stone flooring throughout except for downstairs bedroom/study, which is cherry solid wood.
- 9x6m barbeque area with Bangor blue slate roof complete with wood burner and 3m long solid wood table.
- Outside garage 900sqf dwelling with shower room. (used as dwelling while the main house was being built).
Lounge: 8.52m x 6.30m
Kitchen: 11.05m x 7.90m
Lounge: 6.30m x 6.24m
Shower Room: 1.98m x 1.54m
Utility: 2.80m x 4.23m
WC: 1.50m x 2.54m
Bedroom 1/Study: 3.22m x 4.70m
Bedroom 2: 3.95m x 4.57m
En-Suite: 3.36m x 2.32m
Bedroom 3: 3.60m x 5.17m
En-Suite: 2.83m x 1.07m
Bathroom: 3.21m x 3.95m
Master Bedroom: 5.98m x 5.82m
En-Suite: 3.47m x 2.33m
Walk-in Wardrobe: 2.79m x 2.16m
Bedroom 5: 4.00m x 3.27m
Bedroom 6: 3.89m x 3.95m
Bedroom 7: 5.42m x 4.03m
En-Suite: 2.24m x 3.76m
Wardrobe: 1.72m x 3.14m
View the 360 virtual tour here:
Belfast International Airport
George Best Belfast City Airport
City of Derry Airport
Stranraer Ferry Terminal
Cairnryan Ferry Terminal
Campbeltown Ferry Terminal
Campbeltown Grammar School
South Park School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
About the neighbours in BT63
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Online Estate Agent NI, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Online Estate Agent NI for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Tarsan Lane properties for sale