detached three bedroom family home that has A 24ft 3in lounge, separate dining room, sun room, enclosed private rear garden, garage & driveway. Being sold with no onward chain!
This three bedroom detached chalet is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston in a non-estate location. The well presented accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, sun room, rear porch way, ground floor bedroom and bathroom, first floor landing and two further bedrooms. There is a front and large enclosed private rear garden, garage & ample driveway parking. Early viewing is essential!
uPVC double glazed front entrance door & uPVC double glazed front and side windows, tiled flooring, door to:
Staircase to first floor, wooden flooring, radiator, under stair storage cupboard.
Lounge 24' 3" x 11' ( 7.39m x 3.35m )
Two radiators, TV point, uPVC double glazed rear window, feature open fire place.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.59m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.73m x 2.54m )
Fitted with a range of base wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiling, built in electric double oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, uPVC double glazed rear and side windows.
Sun Room 11' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.62m )
uPVC double glazed rear and side windows, uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, tiled flooring.
Rear Porch Way
Door to the side, gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.38m )
uPVC double glazed front window, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising bath with shower cubicle and electric shower, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, tiled flooring, radiator, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed rear window.
First Floor Landing
Access to the walk in loft space, doors to:
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
uPVC double glazed front window, built in double wardrobes, over stair bulk head & radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 6" ( 2.54m x 2.29m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator.
To the front of the property there is a large driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles, and this extends down the side to the garage which has double doors. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden enclosed by fencing with various shrubs and borders, and patio.
Leave Norwich heading north on Magdalen Road continuing straight across the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road. At the ringroad roundabout turn right onto Mousehold Lane, continue straight through the first set of traffic lights and at the second set of traffic lights turn left onto Salhouse Road. At the next set of traffic lights turn right onto Woodside Road, first left into Greenborough Road, then first left into Breck Road where the bungalow can be found on your right hand side. Ref: 1981
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.