ILove homes are offering for sale this 2 double bedroom terraced house located in the ever popular Chuckery region of Walsall. The property is ideally situated for all transport links, shops, bars, restaurants, Walsall Arboretum and a selection of primary and secondary schools. The internal accommodation briefly comprises; lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and rear garden. The property further benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Lounge 11' 7" x 11' 7" (3.53m x 3.53m) With UPVC double glazed window to the front, UPVC doublew glazed front door, central heating radiator, door to the dining room.
Dining room 11' 11" x 11' 7" (3.63m x 3.53m) With UPVC double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator, door to stairs off to the first floor, door to kitchen and understairs cupboard.
Fitted kitchen 13' 11" x 6' 11" (4.24m x 2.11m) With UPVC double glazed window to the side, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing and appliance space, wall mounted combination boiler and access to inner hallway, door to bathroom and further door to the rear garden.
Bathroom 8' 10" x 6' 10" (2.69m x 2.08m) With UPVC double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator, low level W.C, panelled bath with shower over, tiled surrounds and floor.
On the first floor landing With doors to bedrooms 1 and 2.
Bedroom one 13' 7" x 11' 11" (4.14m x 3.63m) With UPVC double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and store cupboard with loft hatch.
Bedroom two 11' 11" x 13' 7" (3.63m x 4.14m) With UPVC double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Outside To the rear there is a low maintenance paved courtyard leading to rear garden with fenced borders and gated side entrance to the front.
Please contact iLove homes. Viewings are strictly by appointment only
We are advised by the seller that the property is freehold. We have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, we would urge buyers to obtain verification from their solicitor
All measurements are approximate and are supplied for guidance only, as such they must not be considered to be entirely accurate
Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residency once a deal has been agreed in principle
**important notice for people viewing properties **
iLove homes take the health and safety of the general public and our staff members seriously. We have implemented procedures for viewing properties safely during Covid-19. These procedures are in accordance with government safety guidelines and must be adhered to at all times.
• Applicants are encouraged to view the outside of a property in the first instance (If they live locally)
• Applicants are encouraged to watch the video tour (if available)
• If you still wish to view the property, then we can arrange this. Everyone must follow the government safety guidelines. This will be sent to you prior to viewing.
• You cannot view a property if any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
• Only two adult (viewers) can enter the property
• You cannot touch any surfaces
• Each viewing is 10 minutes in duration.
• You must arrive on time. Example; if you arrive 2 minutes late, your appointment will only last 8 minutes as a maximum
• Open house viewings are not allowed.
• Viewers must maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, they should consider wearing a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels should be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.