A beautifully presented detached bungalow in the sought after Highlight Park area of Barry, offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, three bedrooms conservatory, fitted kitchen, family bathroom and en-suite, driveway and garage.
A beautifully presented detached bungalow in the sought after Highlight Park area of Barry, offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, three bedrooms (bedroom three currently used as an additional sitting room), conservatory, fitted kitchen, family bathroom and en-suite, gardens to the front and rear, driveway and garage.
Double glazed door from the front, door to:
Amtico flooring, ceiling light point, door to:
Lounge 19' 7" x 13' 1" ( 5.97m x 3.99m )
Double glazed front aspect window, ceiling light point, radiator, feature fire place.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' 10" x 12' 5" ( 5.44m x 3.78m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level cupboard and drawer units with work surfaces over, matching upstands, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated double oven and hob with cooker hood above, built in microwave, double glazed windows, double glazed door to the side, Amtico flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.87m )
Double glazed rear aspect window, ceiling light point, radiator, built in wardrobes, door to:
Walk in shower, vanity unit with inset wash basin, counter top and storage cupboard beneath, low level WC withe concealed cistern, built in wall mounted storage, tiled walls, ceiling light point, chrome effect heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 14' 9" max x 10' 9" ( 4.50m max x 3.28m )
Double glazed front aspect window, ceiling light point, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 14' 11" x 8' 11" ( 4.55m x 2.72m )
Currently used as a sitting room with double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear giving access to the conservatory, ceiling light point, radiator.
Walk in shower, vanity unit with inset sink, counter top and storage beneath, low level WC, tiled walls, amtico flooring, double glazed rear aspect window.
Conservatory 12' x 8' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.64m )
glazed construction with sliding patio doors to the rear.
A good sized, private garden to the rear with patio area adjoining the property, area of lawn, semi mature shrubbery, timber shed and greenhouse, gated side access.
An attractive front garden which has a tiered area with shrubs and artificial lawn, the rest is mainly paved providing off road parking for several cars. There is a carport over the driveway which provides access to the garage.
Single garage with metal up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.