Spacious two bedroom first floor apartment in a quiet cul-de-sac just minutes from local shops and rail stations, 18' lounge, beautifully appointed kitchen, modern fitted bathroom, en-suite dressing area to master bedroom, good length lease, allocated parking. Sole Agents.
A beautifully appointed, two bedroom first floor apartment situated in this quiet residential cul-de-sac just off Rowantree Road on The Bycullah Estate within close proximity of Enfield Ridgeway, Gordon Hill Rail Station and within easy access of both Enfield Town with its multiple shopping facilities and the M25 Motorway.
The property has been beautifully presented throughout and modernised to a high standard with many of its pleasing features include:-
Solid wood floor, door entry phone system, sunken spotlights to ceiling.
Lounge 18' 4" x 10' 5" ( 5.59m x 3.17m )
Solid wood floor, coving to ceiling, sunken spotlights to ceiling, electric wall mounted fire, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.31m )
Beautifully fitted in modern white units, comprising a range of base units and wall cupboards, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer inset to wooden worksurface with tiled splashback, cooker space, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, spotlights to ceiling, vinyl tile effect floor.
Bedroom One 11' x 8' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.57m )
Fitted carpet, electric heater, coving to ceiling, access to dressing area.
Vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, tiled splashback, fitted carpet, built in wardrobe cupboard with mirrored sliding doors, concealed light.
Bedroom Two 11' x 5' 9" ( 3.35m x 1.75m )
Fitted carpet, coving to ceiling, double wardrobe cupboard, electric radiator.
Bathroom / WC
Fully tiled walls, low flush WC with concealed cistern, vanity basin with mixer tap over, cupboard under, panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower over with glass shower screen, ceramic tiled effect vinyl floor, heated towel rail radiator, double glazed frosted window to side, shaver points, airing cupboard.
Chasewood Avenue has pleasant communal gardens to front and rear, laid to lawn with hedging and has an allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.