Mews house for sale in Northampton Lane, Ombersley, Droitwich WR9
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- A fabulous residential investment/redevelopment opportunity.
- Two are presently let, the vacant one requiring major refurbishment.
- Each cottage provides a lounge, kitchen, ground floor bathroom and three bedrooms.
- Good sized traditional period outbuilding with conversion potential (subject to planning). Further
- No Onward Chain.
- A terrace of three period cottages in a beautiful elevated position.
- Glorious views over the adjacent parkland estate and east Worcestershire countryside.
- Overall approximate gross internal area is 2877 sq.ft.
- Extensive gardens and grounds.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact
G Herbert Banks, WR6 on +44 1299 407033 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by G Herbert Banks, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact G Herbert Banks for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.