Detached house for sale in Brian Crescent, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1892 310693 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite
- 3 Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garage
A newly renovated and refurbished detached family house situated within a popular road on the outskirts of Southborough close to nearby playing fields and backing onto woodland. The house has undergone extensive refurbishment with superb attention to detail and high quality fittings and finishes throughout including porcelain tiles with underfloor heating in the kitchen and bathrooms. Available immediately the accommodation comprises:
- An extremely well fitted and equipped L shape kitchen/dining room with Italian units, long quartz work surfaces, an excellent range of integrated appliances and bi-fold doors opening directly to the garden. An adjacent utility room with matching units has plumbing and space for appliances.
- A 24ft sitting room with a wood burning stove and a large square bay window to the front and double doors opening into the kitchen/dining room.
- A principal bedroom with square bay window to the front and a very well fitted en suite shower room with rainwater shower.
- The remaining three further bedrooms are all very well served by an excellent family bathroom
Situated on the outskirts of the popular village of Southborough with its range of local amenities, together with a Tesco store and a range of independent stores, whilst Tunbridge Wells and the Tonbridge are within 2.2 miles to the south and 3.3 miles to the north. Both towns offer mainline railway stations with fast trains to London in under one hour, together with a host of schooling for children of all ages, in particular the highly regarded and sought-after grammar schools, as well as some popular independent schools. High Brooms also offers a mainline railway station within approximately 0.8 of a mile with its commuter link to central London and the south coast. Access to the M25 is via the A21 within approximately 3 miles and the area is well served for sporting and leisure facilities.
To the front of the house, a brick paved driveway provides parking for several vehicles and gives access to an integral garage with an electric 'up and over' door and a personal door to the house.
To the rear, a spacious timber decked terrace adjoins the house an provides an ideal spot in which to entertain. Wide steps lead to an excellent area of lawn which backs onto woodland.
London Gatwick Airport
London City Airport
Tilbury Ferry Terminal
Woolwich Arsenal Pier
View all schools in Tunbridge Wells
St Matthew's High Brooms Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
St John's Church of England Primary School
St Augustine's Catholic Primary School
Knole Development Centre (SEN)
Kent House Hospital School (SEN)
Tunbridge Wells Grammar School for Boys
St Gregory's Catholic School
Tunbridge Wells Girls' Grammar School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Tunbridge Wells
About the neighbours in TN4
For more information about this property, please contact
Hamptons International - Tunbridge Wells Sales, TN1 on +44 1892 310693 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Hamptons International - Tunbridge Wells Sales, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hamptons International - Tunbridge Wells Sales for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Brian Crescent properties for sale