Virtual viewing available.
A first floor flat set in this popular location of Rumney, within walking distance of local amenities and easy access to local schools, bus routes and shops. Cardiff City centre is easily accessible and the A48/M4 access corridor is just a short drive away. Viewings Recommended!
An ideal first time buy or investment with internal viewing recommended! A first floor flat set in this popular location of Rumney, within walking distance of local amenities and easy access to local schools, bus routes and shops. Cardiff City centre is easily accessible and the A48/M4. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and off road parking.
Via double glazed UPVC door into:
Gas and electric box and stairs rising to first floor flat with access to:
Lounge 13' 6" Max x 12' Max ( 4.11m Max x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, dado rail, radiator and powerpoints.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated gas hob and oven with extractor over, space for washing machine, tiled splashback, powerpoints, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' 10" Max ( 3.91m x 3.00m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, dado rail, radiator, powerpoints and cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 6' 3" ( 2.46m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, dado rail, radiator and powerpoints.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
The vendor has advised that there is off street parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.