Terraced house for sale in Queens Road, Upper Shirley, Southampton SO15
Interested in this property?
Call +44 23 8065 8273 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Desirable Upper Shirley Location
- Located In A Cul-De-Sac
- Mid Terrace Victorian House
- Two Bedrooms & Upstairs Bathroom
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Courtyard Garden & On Road Parking
Occupying a desirable cul-de-sac position in the heart of Upper Shirley, lies this attractive two bedroom bay fronted Victorian house offers a wealth of modernised accommodation with retained character and charm.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale, this exceptionally well presented, mid terrace Victorian house which occupy's a cul-de-sac location in the heart of highly desirable Upper Shirley. This attractive bay fronted Victorian house offers recently modernised accommodation coupled with retained character and charm. Upon entering you are greeted by a living room with a front aspect bay window, period cast iron fireplace with a marble hearth, stairs rising to the first floor with a cupboard beneath and an archway leading to a dining room and in turn a well-appointed kitchen. Equipped with modern gloss cream units, contrasting laminate work surfaces, built-in cooking appliances and further space for a washing machine and fridge freezer, part polycarbonate roof, rear aspect window and doors to the garden. The first floor accommodation has been re-designed with a landing offering loft access and doors to the two well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern three piece bathroom. The courtyard style rear garden is fully enclosed and finished in shingle with raised edging borders and a storage shed. Parking is available on road. This desirable location falls in the ever so popular Shirley Primary School and Upper Shirley High catchments and is within walking distance to St James's Park and Southampton General Hospital.
Living Room 13' 5" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.09m max x 3.38m max )
Dining Room 11' 1" x 10' ( 3.38m x 3.05m )
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.17m x 2.87m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 6" into bay x 11' 1" max ( 4.11m into bay x 3.38m max )
Bedroom Two 9' 10" max x 8' 2" ( 3.00m max x 2.49m )
Bathroom 11' 5" max x 6' max ( 3.48m max x 1.83m max )
Courtyard Rear Garden
On Road Parking
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Southampton Vehicle Ferry Terminal
Southampton Passenger Ferry Terminal
Hythe (Hants) Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Southampton
Shirley Junior School
Shirley Infant School
Wordsworth Primary School
Salisbury Sixth Form College
Ferndown Upper School
Upper Shirley High School
Southampton Children's Hospital School
King Edward VI School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Southampton
About the neighbours in SO15
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Southampton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Southampton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Queens Road properties for sale