Cranmer Court, Wickliffe Avenue, Finchley, N3 3HG.
Second floor three bedroom two bathroom purpose built flat located off Hendon Lane & next to Parkland at Dollis Brook. Close to Finchley Central & all major shopping & transport facilities including the underground station. The North Circular and M.1 Motorways are also within close proximity. Appointments via Owners Agents Property Express.
Price - £595,000 Share of Freehold, Subject to Contract.
Two Bathrooms (One En-Suite)
Approximately 20'11ft L Shaped Reception
South Facing Balcony
One Allocated Underground Parking Space
Communal Entrance Entryphone system, stairs and lift to second floor landing and underground car parking.
Main Entrance Video entryphone system, cloak cupboard, French doors to:
Reception Room 20'11" x 20'9" (6.38m x 6.32m). Front aspect double glazed windows and door to south facing balcony, two double radiators, door to kitchen and lobby area.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 12'2" x 9'11" (3.7m x 3.02m). Range of fitted wall and base units, integrated electric oven, integrated hob and extractor, space for fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, double radiator, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled wall and tiled floor, rear aspect double glazed window.
Inner Lobby Storage cupboard, airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 14'11" x 12'8" (4.55m x 3.86m). Side aspect double glazed window, range of fitted wardrobes, double radiator, wall mounted entryphone system.
Bedroom Two 12'8" x 10'10" (3.86m x 3.3m). Side aspect double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, double radiator, door to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room Three piece suite comprising of separate shower cubicle, low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled wall and tiled floor.
Bedroom Three 11'10" x 8' (3.6m x 2.44m). Side aspect double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, double radiator, wooden floor.
Bathroom 9'11" x 5'10" (3.02m x 1.78m). Three piece suite comprising of tiled enclosed bath, low level wc, inset wash hand basin with cupboard under, rear aspect double glazed windows.
Communal Garden Mainly laid to lawn.
Car Parking One allocated underground parking space approached via electric gate.
Price - £595,000 Subject to Contract.
When you are considering a property we recommend that you instruct a surveyor to ensure the property is in sound structural order and that equipment, fitting, services, etc. Are in working order and/or fit for their purpose and a solicitor to verify tenure and title of the property. We can give no assurances in this regard nor can we verify accuracy of measurements or distance.
Property Express, for themselves and for their client, whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or a contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Property Express or their client.
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
4. Any intending purchaser or tenant must satisfy himself by inspection, or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5. The client does not make or give neither Property Express. Nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Unless otherwise stated, all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT). Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves independently as to the incidents of VAT in respect of any transaction.
7. This document is not intended for distribution and may not be reproduced or further distributed or published for any purpose. In particular, any tenants detailed in this property should not be approached without prior written permission.