Architects one off designed large detached family home offering three double bedrooms situated in the village of Hopton. Large living room, conservatory, dining room and kitchen/diner. Single garage and multiple off road parking. Large fully enclosed garden offering a great degree of privacy!
Upvc Front Door Into:
Double glazed window to side aspect and door into:
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, carpet, stairs to first floor and doors to:
Study/bedroom Four 12' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and carpet.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, low level flush wc, wall mounted hand wash basin, heated towel rail and vinyl flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 5" x 9' ( 5.31m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall and base mounted units with worksurface over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, built in double oven with electric hob and extractor over, space for American fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, ceiling spotlights, radiator and tiled flooring.
Utility Room 17' 5" x 4' 8" ( 5.31m x 1.42m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and doors to front and rear aspects, wall and base mounted units with worksurface over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled flooring, built in storage cupboard and ceiling spotlights.
Dining Room 8' x 7' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and double doors to conservatory.
Lounge 18' x 14' 3" ( 5.49m x 4.34m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, bay window to side aspect, carpet, radiator, feature fireplace with brick surround and tiled hearth. Double doors to:
Conservatory 9' 10" x 20' 4" ( 3.00m x 6.20m )
Brick base, carpet, radiator and double doors to rear garden.
Carpet, radiator, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 22' 8" x 9' 1" ( 6.91m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear and side aspects, carpet, TV point and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" Max x 14' 6" Max ( 3.20m Max x 4.42m Max )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, carpet, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 14' 3" x 7' 6" Max ( 4.34m x 2.29m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpet, TV point and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a gated entrance providing access to the large shingle driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles. To the rear there is a good sized garden which is fully enclosed, mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, mature trees and shrubs, pond, greenhouse and oil tank.
A list of works that have been carried out by the current vendor are:
Garage - converted to gym ( or kids room / study ) with rear large door and window overlooking the garden - but could be changed back to a garage with minimal effort
Utility room - fully refitted with new units and commercial grade tiled vinyl flooring.
Kitchen - fully refitted with new units, some built in appliances and commercial grade tiled vinyl flooring.
Downstairs cloakroom - refitted with modern washbasin, WC & commercial rated vinyl flooring.
Upstairs bathroom - refitted with 2 shower units, built in basin and WC. Fully tiled walls, 2 towel radiators & commercial grade vinyl flooring.
All windows and doors (except conservatory) replaced with A+ rated white uPVC.
All soffit and fascia boards replaced with white uPVC.
Roof mounted solar ( pv) panels with high payback tariff (installed in March 2012)
TV & computer network points in most rooms.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.