A substantial detached home in the popular seaside town of Hunstanton. The property boasts five double bedrooms, four reception rooms, a garage and annex accommodation along with sea views which can be enjoyed from the upstairs bedrooms.
William H Brown Select are delighted to offer to the market this substantial detached home in the popular seaside town of Hunstanton. The property boasts five double bedrooms, four reception rooms, a garage and annex accommodation along with sea views to be enjoyed from the upstairs bedrooms. Externally this fine property benefits from an in and out driveway, a detached single garage and a good sized enclosed rear garden with an interesting sunken area. This property is one not to be missed and internal viewings are highly recommended.
UPVC entrance door to entrance hall, door to cellar area.
Doors to sitting room, breakfast room and inner lobby leading to annex accommodation. Turning staircase to first floor accommodation.
Kitchen 16' 9" x 8' 10" ( 5.11m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of units at base and wall level, worktop surface over, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, Range style oven with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, UPVC window to rear, spotlighting, opening to breakfast room, door to utility room.
Utility Room 12' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.68m x 2.21m )
Fitted with units at base level, worktop surfaces, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink and drainer, radiator, space an plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, UPVC window to rear, partially glazed door leading to rear patio area.
Breakfast Room 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
Tiled floor, radiator, extensive built in wall storage cupboards, double doors to dining room.
Dining Room 19' 11" x 12' 8" ( 6.07m x 3.86m )
Two UPVC windows to rear, radiator, door to reception room.
Reception Room 21' 1" x 16' 11" ( 6.43m x 5.16m )
Split level reception area currently set up as a study area and snug.
UPVC window to side, French doors with side windows leading to the rear garden, television point, part carpet and part laminate flooring.
Sitting Room 24' 9" x 13' ( 7.54m x 3.96m )
Bay window to front, two UPVC windows to side, fireplace with living flame gas fire, picture rail, two radiators, television point, double doors to reception room.
Tiled floor, low level WC, hand wash basin, radiator, extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
UPVC window to front, doors off, stairs to second floor.
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 12' 11" ( 4.90m x 3.94m )
UPVC bay window to rear with window seat and storage drawers, UPVC window to side, extensive built in wardrobe storage, picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' ( 3.94m x 3.05m )
Dual aspect room with UPVC windows to front and side, radiator, picture rail.
Bedroom Three 16' 9" x 10' 11" ( 5.11m x 3.33m )
Two UPVC windows to rear, radiator, television point.
Low level WC, hand wash basin with vanity storage below, shower cubicle with rain style shower and additional hand held shower, wall mounted fixed mirror with storage cupboard, shaver point, tiled floor, water board wall splashback, radiator towel rail, spotlighting.
Bedroom Four 16' 4" x 9' ( 4.98m x 2.74m )
UPVC window to rear with sea views, radiator, door to storage cupboard housing boiler and hot water system.
Four piece suite comprising low level WC, bidet, hand wash basin to vanity unit, large Jacuzzi bath with wall mounted shower over, two radiator towel rails, tiled floor, part tiled walls, UPVC window to front, shaver point.
Bedroom Five 30' 2" max x 12' 11" max ( 9.19m max x 3.94m max )
A large second floor room that could be used as a fifth bedroom or as a games room. UPVC window to rear with far reaching sea views, UPVC windows to both sides, radiator, additional eaves storage.
Served by both its own entrance door to the front and a door from the main part of the house.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.36m )
UPVC window to front, fitted units at base and wall level, tiled splashbacks, radiator, door to inner hall and door to main house.
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 8' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.69m )
UPVC window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 17' 9" x 9' 2" ( 5.41m x 2.79m )
Two sky light lantern windows, built in wardrobe, radiator, television point, door to shower room.
Vinyl flooring, water board wall splashback, pedestal hand wash basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, radiator towel rail.
Low level WC, hand wash basin.
To the front of the property there is a substantial in and out gravel driveway providing parking for several cars. The driveway also gives access to the detached garage.
To the rear the property enjoys a fully enclosed garden with sea views. Patio doors from the rear lead to a patio / entertaining space and a split level garden. The top level enjoys a lawned area with sunken garden and a garden shed. The lower level of the garden is lawned with a vegetable garden and greenhouse.
Hunstanton is a 19th century seaside town on the North Norfolk coast home to sandy beaches and stunning cliff views. Hunstanton has two supermarkets, an array of different shops, eateries and a theatre. There are also a selection of schools including Glebe House an independent prep school and nursery. The Royal West Norfolk Golf Club is a short drive away in the village of Brancaster with Searles Holiday park and Heacham Manor also housing local courses. The Sandringham Estate is a short distance with its country house and walks through the woods.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.