A three double bedroom stone built detached barn conversion occupying a peaceful rural location with approximately 3 acres of grazing land, 8 stables, all weather ménage, tack room, workshop, open fronted utility barn and cattery. Ideally suited as a main home offering flexible living accommodation.
A three double bedroom stone built detached barn conversion occupying a peaceful rural location with approximately 3 acres of grazing land, 8 stables, all weather ménage, tack room, workshop, open fronted utility barn and cattery. Ideally suited as a main home offering flexible living accommodation. The accommodation comprises entrance lobby, utility room, family room, two double bedrooms and ground floor shower room. At first floor sitting room, fitted dining kitchen, master bedroom and bathroom. The property is bordered by open countryside, close to the golf course, Chesterfield town centre and within easy commute of commercial centres. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this flexible well presented residence.
A stable door opens into the entrance lobby, with radiator, slate flooring and timber staircase leading to the first floor.
Utility Room 10' 4" x 9' 9" plus door recess ( 3.15m x 2.97m plus door recess )
With wall and base units, one and a half bowl ceramic sink and drainer set in work surface with tiled splashback. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Built in storage cupboards, slate flooring and stairs leading to the first floor.
With a white suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Slate flooring and radiator.
Reception Room 15' 7" x 13' 8" narrowing to 9' 7" ( 4.75m x 4.17m narrowing to 2.92m )
With front aspect stable door and window, laminate flooring, built in storage cupboard and two radiators.
Entrance Hall 10' 5" x 4' ( 3.17m x 1.22m )
A stable door opens into the entrance hall with radiator, laminate flooring and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 10' 9" into the wardrobes ( 3.73m x 3.28m into the wardrobes )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, vanity unit and radiator.
Stairs Rise From Utility Room
With doors opening into:
Kitchen 16' 7" x 12' ( 5.05m x 3.66m )
A fitted kitchen with wall, base and display units and one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in work surface. Integrated appliances include electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Front aspect window, rear aspect Velux window and radiator.
With Velux window.
Bedroom One 19' x 12' 9" ( 5.79m x 3.89m )
A dual aspect double bedroom with front and side aspect windows, oak flooring, two radiators and Velux window.
Bathroom 8' 4" x 6' 6" ( 2.54m x 1.98m )
Comprising bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low flush WC and bidet. Ceramic tiled floor, Velux window, partially wood panelled walls and radiator.
Sitting Room 17' 8" x 16' 10" ( 5.38m x 5.13m )
A dual aspect room with front and side facing windows, open fireplace with gas fired coal effect fire with oak surround, oak flooring and exposed timber beams.
Bedroom Two 16' 8" x 10' ( 5.08m x 3.05m )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed window and radiator.
The property is approached from a country lane onto its own driveway which leads to an arrival yard located by the Dutch Barn. A gated entrance then leads onto a further arrival yard to the front of the residence.
Approximately 56 metres x 20 metres with rubber and fibre sand surface.
Amounting to approximately 3 acres, adjoining the property and divided into several level / gently sloping paddocks mainly enclosed by post and rail fencing.
* Stable block with 8 loose boxes
* Isolation area, kitchen & office
* Dutch barn
* 33 cat pens
Mains electricity, mains water, private drainage, oil fired central heating, double glazing, telephone and broadband, alarm system and CCTV monitors currently in the kitchen.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.