Semi-detached house for sale in Chatton Close, Lower Earley, Reading RG6
Interested in this property?
Call +44 118 909 0140 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Lounge\Dining Room
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- 1 year old Worcester Bosch boiler
This well presented semi detached home is situated within 500 yards of the Asda Complex and bus routes into Reading. The property benefits from lounge\dining room with French Doors leading to the garden, re-fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom and garage.
This Semi Detached Home is situated in the Lower Earley Development within 500 yards of the Asda Complex, Loddon Valley Leisure Centre and Library. Bus Routes into Reading are within walking distance. Access to the A329M, M4 and A33 to Basingstoke are all easily accessible.
Lounge\dining Room 17' 6" max x 12' 8" max ( 5.33m max x 3.86m max )
Re-Fitted Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.26m )
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' ( 3.89m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 10' x 7' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.24m )
Rear Garden With Decking
Garage At The Rear
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
London Heathrow Airport
London Gatwick Airport
Shepperton Ferry Landing
Weybridge Ferry Landing
Moulsey - Hurst Park Ferry Landing
View all schools in Wokingham
Radstock Primary School
Hillside Primary School
Whiteknights Primary School
Leighton Park School
Maiden Erlegh School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Wokingham
About the neighbours in RG6
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Roger Platt, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Roger Platt for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Chatton Close properties for sale