A well maintained top floor, one bedroom apartment with assisted living which provides 24 hour care should you need it. This property benefits from various communal areas such as the gardens, conservatory and a laundry room, residents are also provided one hours domestic assistance included within.
This property is well presented and comprises of one bedrooms, a bathroom, lounge/diner and kitchen. The property also benefits from being in a popular location close to local amenities, provides two lifts for access to your home, off road parking with direct access to a battery scooter store with charging points, communal areas and a shared guest suite for visitors.
Door to communal halls, with emergency pull cords and lifts to all floors.
Lounge/diner 19' 3" x 10' 11" ( 5.87m x 3.33m )
Two windows to front and side aspects, doors into kitchen, electric heaters and emergency pull cord.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to side aspect with electric switch to open, fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces over, tiling to splash back areas, stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven, electric hob, electric cooker point and cooker hood over, integrated fridge freezer and emergency pull cord.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 14' ( 4.37m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, electric radiator, built in radiator.
Bath with mixer taps over, open cubicle with shower, fully tiled for wet room, vanity wash hand basin, w/c, extractor fan and heater towel rail.
Rear Garden Area
Beautiful communal gardens with an array of shrubs, plants, trees and flowers, seating area and large communal conservatory.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.