A three bedroom stone built residence with accommodation set over four floors, centrally positioned in the historic village of Tideswell, close to a wide range of shops, amenities, country inns, primary school and within Lady Manners School catchment, surrounded by beautiful Derbyshire countryside.
A three bedroom, stone built residence with accommodation set over four floors, centrally positioned in the historic village of Tideswell, close to a wide range of shops including butchers, chemist, fruit shop, post office and a wide selection of cafes, amenities, country inns and primary school. The property is close to the impressive church known locally as 'The Cathedral of the Peak', Chatsworth Country Estate, Haddon Hall and the market town of Bakewell, it is within Lady Manners School catchment and surrounded by beautiful Derbyshire countryside with easy access to local walks and cycle trails. The accommodation comprises entrance lobby, sitting room, rear entrance lobby, kitchen and cellar. At first floor two bedrooms and bathroom and at second floor a further bedroom. Ideal for investment purposes, main home or holiday cottage.
Front Entrance Lobby
A front entrance door opens into the entrance lobby.
Sitting Room 11' 6" x 12' 6" maximum measurements ( 3.51m x 3.81m maximum measurements )
A reception room with front aspect double glazed window, recessed display shelving, radiator and television point.
With steps descending to:
Rear Entrance Lobby
With timber entrance door.
Kitchen 11' 11" maximum including staircase x 11' 2" ( 3.63m maximum including staircase x 3.40m )
A fitted kitchen comprising inset sink set in work surface with tiled splashback. Inset four ring gas hob with electric oven beneath and overhead extractor canopy, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer and space for washing machine. With rear aspect double glazed window and radiator. From the kitchen stairs descend to the cellar and a staircase ascends to the first floor.
With rear aspect window and wall mounted boiler.
First Floor Landing
With radiator and a staircase continues to the second floor.
Bedroom 9' 2" plus recess x 7' 6" plus recess ( 2.79m plus recess x 2.29m plus recess )
A dual aspect bedroom with rear and side facing double glazed windows and radiator.
Comprising panel bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin and low flush WC. With rear aspect double glazed opaque window, partially tiled walls, ladder style heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Bedroom 12' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.82m )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed window with radiator beneath.
Second Floor Bedroom 11' x 16' 6" not full head height ( 3.35m x 5.03m not full head height )
A double bedroom with side aspect double glazed window, radiator, access hatch to loft space and under eaves storage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.