Perfect Buy-To-Let or First Time Buyer! First floor apartment, located at the sought after Waterfront Development.This property briefly comprises of; communal entrance hall, one double bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, open plan lounge/diner and a balcony with water views. Beautifully presented.
A beautifully presented, first floor one bedroom apartment, located at the sought after Waterfront Development in Barry. This property briefly comprises of; communal entrance hall, one double bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, open plan lounge/diner and a balcony with south facing water views. This property is also conveniently located close to local shops, train stations and bus stops. Perfect Buy-To-Let or First Time Buyer! Don't miss your chance to view this property.
Communal Entrance Hall
Accessed via secure front door into communal lobby with stairs and lift to first floor apartment and front door to:
Accessed via fire door, fitted carpet, radiator, fitted intercom system for main entrance access, storage cupboard housing electric meter, additional storage/airing cupboard housing combination boiler, phone point, ceiling light point, doors leading to lounge, bedroom and bathroom.
Lounge/ Diner Irregular Shaped Room 16' 8" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 5.08m Max x 3.38m Max )
Open plan layout, fitted carpet, radiator, T.V point, telephone point, coved ceiling, ceiling light point, UPVC french doors leading to blacony overlooking water views.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 12' 1" Max x 7' 3" Max ( 3.68m Max x 2.21m Max )
Tiled floor, fitted kitchen with a matching range of wall and base level cupboard and drawer units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Tiled splashbacks, integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, intergrated dishwasher, extractor fan, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 12' 11" x 8' 4" Max ( 3.94m x 2.54m Max )
Fitted carpet, radiator, double glazed windows to front overlooking water views, ceiling light point.
Tiled floor, three piece fitted suite comprising panel enclosed bath with electric shower over, wash basin and low level W/C. Partially tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, shaving point, ceiling light point.
Balcony with steel railing to the boundaries, dock views.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.