New Year, New Home !
A beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home! Sitting on a corner plot, this property gifts excellent living space, four bedrooms, off road parking and garage!
Situated in the Medieval market town of Higham Ferrers is this stunning four bedroom family home! Internally this property is beautifully presented boasting two reception rooms, kitchen, conservatory, w/c and a spacious hall to the ground floor. On the first floor you'll find four bedrooms, ensuite to master and family bathroom. Externally there is a double width driveway, garage, beautifully landscaped rear garden and wrap around front garden.
Obscure double glazed door to front aspect, obscure double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, double doors to lounge, door to w/c.
Wash hand basin, low level w/c and radiator.
Lounge 17' 9" x 10' 7" ( 5.41m x 3.23m )
Three double glazed windows, one to front aspect, two to side aspect, two radiators, tv point, electric fireplace, coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.92m )
Double glazed patio doors to conservatory, radiator, tv point, understair storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.28m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces over. One and half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, Neff double electric oven, Whirlpool induction hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, integral Neff dishwasher, opening to utility:
Utility 6' 9" max x 6' 9" max ( 2.06m max x 2.06m max )
Full length cupboard, work surface, plumbing for washing machine, loft access, cupboard housing the boiler, cupboard housing Mega Flow tank.
Conservatory 14' 5" x 6' 7" ( 4.39m x 2.01m )
Constructed with brick and UPVC with double glazed windows to front and side aspects and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' ( 3.30m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in double wardrobe, radiator, coving to ceiling, door to ensuite:
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, vanity wash hand basin, low level w/c, double shower cubicle with shower, partly tiled, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.33m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 3" x 6' 6" ( 2.21m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, w/c and partly tiled.
Wrap around frontage with main lawned area and mature borders, stepped pathway leading to front door. Double width driveway to side aspect leading to garage. Gated side access to rear garden.
Garage 16' 11" x 7' 9" ( 5.16m x 2.36m )
Up and over doors, power and light, obscure double glazed door to rear aspect, loft storage.
Fully enclosed and beautifully landscaped rear garden, circular patio area, paved pathway leading to rear of garden, borders with mature shrubs and trees, shed, side access to front, gated pedestrian rear access to driveway and garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.