A individually built detached family home offering kitchen, two reception rooms, conservatory, downstairs WC and utility. Three great size bedrooms, potential for loft conversion ( subject to planning). 1/2 acre plot size ( sts) located centrally in the popular village of North Lopham, garage.
Front door into;
Double glazed window to side, door through to entrance hall and door into;
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, low level flush and hand wash basin.
Cloaks cupboard housing fuse box. Stairs to first floor and doors to;
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.19m x 3.51m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, open fireplace, two radiators and carpet.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 12' 6" ( 3.23m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, carpet and double sliding doors to;
Conservatory 9' 3" x 6' 7" ( 2.82m x 2.01m )
UPVC construction with brick base and tiled flooring. Door opening to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 6" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.20m max x 3.12m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of wall and base mounted units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless sink and drainer, carpet, tiled splashbacks, integrated fridge, oven, hob and extractor fan.
Utility Room 6' 7" min x 5' 7" max ( 2.01m min x 1.70m max )
Large understair storage cupboard, vinyl flooring, plumbing for washing machine and radiator. Door into side glass porch with doors to both front and rear aspect. This offers access to external boiler cupboard and storage cupboard as seen on the floodplain.
Airing cupboard with shelving and radiator. Doors to;
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 16' ( 3.51m x 4.88m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 13' 2" max ( 3.23m x 4.01m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpet and radiator. Built in cupboard.
Box/storage Room 3' 5" x 11' 3" ( 1.04m x 3.43m )
((Restricted head height)) Ideal storage room. Could be made into staircase with loft conversion ( subject to planning permission)
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, low level flush WC, hand wash basin, panelled bath with shower over, carpet and radiator.
Detached Garage 19' 5" x 10' 6" ( 5.92m x 3.20m )
Power & light. Up and Over door with storage space above.
The property benefits from good frontage, with a large lawn area and mature shrubs. A long gravel driveway provides access to the rear and single garage with the main rear garden beyond. The garden is a total plot size of between 1/2 acre- 3/4 acre ( sts) and is mostly laid to lawn with post and wire fencing and farmland views at the rear with mature trees.
The neighbouring piece of land is currently being developed, which means this property could provide future development. The current owners may decide to include a overage agreement on the land. This will be discussed and considered further at negotiation period directly with William H Brown.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.