Situated in a rural position is this detached bungalow benefiting from stunning field views to the front and rear, it has been completely refurbished throughout offering comfortable living accommodation with two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast/utility area as well as three good size bedrooms.
William H Brown are pleased to offer this bungalow to the market.
This link-detached bungalow is located in a beautiful rural setting with views over rural farmland to the front and rear and few neighbouring properties. The thriving and desirable village of Kenninghall boasts amenities such as two public houses, a well-stocked shop, coffee shop, doctors surgery and primary school. The town of Diss is just a short 7 mile drive away where you will find a larger array of day-to-day amenities and recreational facilities as well as the mainline train station with regular and direct links into Norwich and London.
The property has been updated and refurbished to a fantastic standard by the current owners and has been previously extended to offer comfortable living accommodation with a large dining room leading through and archway to the great size lounge with woodburning stove. The shaker style kitchen offers plenty of cupboard space with integrated appliances the through to a breakfast area and utility space. From the entrance hall you will find three bedroom and a family bathroom.
Outside, to the front the property is approached by a driveway leading up to the single garage. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with some shrubs and bushes. The rear garden is south facing with a low level picket fence allowing open views over farmland. The garden is mainly lawned with boarding flowerbeds and a pergola connect to the property with wisteria growing making it a perfect area for al fresco dining. The single garage benefits from power and light.
Lounge 22' 1" x 11' 8" ( 6.73m x 3.56m )
Duel aspect windows, carpet, two radiators, recently fitted wood burner with tiled hearth, recessed book shelving and sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden. Archway leading through to:
Dining Room 16' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.98m x 3.45m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and real wood flooring.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 10' ( 3.23m x 3.05m )
A range of fitted wall and base mounted units, two bowl ceramic sink with mixer tap over, ceramic hob with extractor hood over, electric eye level double oven, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, tiled flooring and open to:
Breakfast / Utility Room 10' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.95m )
Duel aspect windows, base units with work surface over, 1 1/2 bowl ceramic sink with mixer tap over, space for washing machine, tumble dryer and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 6" To Wardrobe Fronts x 13' 9" Max ( 3.81m To Wardrobe Fronts x 4.19m Max )
Duel aspect windows, 2 radiators, carpet and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" Max x 11' 3" To Wardrobe Fronts ( 2.95m Max x 3.43m To Wardrobe Fronts )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 9' 8" ( 2.51m x 2.95m )
Side aspect window, wood laminate flooring and radiator.
Rear aspect window, double ended bath with mosaic tiled surround, corner shower cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin, low level flush WC, heated towel radiator and tiled flooring.
Single Garage 9' 8" x 20' ( 2.95m x 6.10m )
Up and over door, power and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.