* This house was built as a prototype home by Morris Homes, built to Level 6 of The Code for Sustainable Homes and as such is rated as "Highly sustainable/zero carbon".
* Zero Carbon Foot Print
* Solar Panels
* Energy efficient bio-mass Boiler
The Eco features contained within the house include triple glazed windows; two banks of Solar Photovoltaic panels providing electricity to the house and generating a feed-in tariff from the National Grid; a Baxi Solar thermal (evacuated tube collector) domestic hot water system; Baxi bio-mass zero carbon boiler, providing additional heating to the house; Rainwater harvesting, providing recycled water for toilets and garden in addition to potable water from the mains; and a heat recovery system which reuses the heat within the air in the home.
Stairs to first floor landing, radiator laminate flooring.
W.C., wash hand basin, tiled surround, radiator, tiled floor, triple glazed frosted window to front aspect.
20' 2" x 11' 9" ( 6.15m x 3.58m )
Triple glazed window to rear and side aspects, doors to garden, telephone point, T.V. Point, laminate flooring. Triple glazed door to garden
10' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.62m )
Triple glazed window to rear and side aspects, radiator, under stairs cupboard, laminate flooring.
12' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.25m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and worksurfaces over, one and a half bowl sink, electric oven, electric hob with cookerhood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge-freezer, tiled floor, triple glazed window to side aspect., recycling cupboard, triple glazed door to rear, wall mounted radiator.
9' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.16m )
Wall and base units with worksurfaces over and stainless steel sink, radiator, integrated washing machine, tiled floor, controls for electric solar system and water harvester, door to side aspect. Telephone point
Triple glazed window to front and rear aspects, loft access, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and hot water solar heating system.
13' 3" x 10' 3" ( 4.04m x 3.12m )
Window to rear and side aspects, built-in wardrobe, radiator, T.V. Point, triple glazed door leading to balcony measuring 15' 7" x 5' 9" overlooking garden. Radiator carpeted floor
En-suite To Bedroom 1
Triple glazed frosted window to side aspect, wash hand basin, W.C., shower cubicle, tiled surround, heated towel rail, shaver point.
11' incl wardrobe x 11' 1" plus door recess ( 3.35m incl wardrobe x 3.38m plus door recess )
Triple glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
11' 9" x 6' 10" plus door recess ( 3.58m x 2.08m plus door recess )
Triple glazed window to rear aspect and triple glazed door to balcony.
10' 8" x 7' ( 3.25m x 2.13m )
Triple glazed window to front aspect, radiator. Telephone point
Triple glazed frosted window to front and rear aspect, bath with shower over and glass screen, wash hand basin, W.C., tiled surround, tiled floor, heated towel rail, shaver point.
Lawned and planted with a variety of plants. Block paved to front door and a driveway leading to the side and a double garage.
A large rear garden lawned with paved patio and side gated access, with Solar panels
Double garage with two up and over doors. Housing for biomass boiler for heating in the house. Eves storage.
Timber bike shed 8' 9" x 6' 7".
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.