guide price £300,000 - £315,000. Situated in a tucked away position off Dereham Road this four bedroom detached chalet bungalow occupies a substantial plot and offers the option to either extend or adapt subject to planning permission.
The property offers accommodation comprising dual aspect lounge, large fitted kitchen/dining room, utility room, modern four piece bathroom/shower room, three double bedrooms to the ground floor and one double bedroom situated on the first floor with a private WC. This home also has the advantage of a pleasant enclosed rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn and has a pleasant patio area and access via Arnfield Lane. To the front of the property you will find a large gravel drive with a possibility to build a workshop or another garage subject to planning.
Entrance Porch 10' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.15m x 1.96m )
Double glazed door to the front aspect and another double glazed door into the inner entrance hall.
Inner Hall 17' 8" x 6' 2" ( 5.38m x 1.88m )
Airing cupboard, radiator, door to lounge, door to bathroom, door to all bedrooms and staircase to the first floor.
Lounge 18' 5" x 13' 1" ( 5.61m x 3.99m )
Front and side facing double glazed windows, gas fire, radiator, telephone and TV points.
Kitchen 24' 9" max x 20' 5" min ( 7.54m max x 6.22m min )
Fitted kitchen, wall base units, rear facing double glazed window, door to the utility and door through into the lounge. The kitchen comprises sink drainer, one bowl, work surfaces, space for fridge-freezer, electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, central heating boiler, cupboard and radiator.
Utility Room 10' 3" x 5' 1" ( 3.12m x 1.55m )
Base units, plumbing for washing machine and door to the outside.
Bedroom One 12' 10" max extending to 14' 11" x 9' 7" min ( 3.91m max extending to 4.55m x 2.92m min )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, two built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 12' 8" narrowing to 9' 5" ( 4.24m x 3.86m narrowing to 2.87m )
Rear facing double glazed window, cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 15' 7" max narrowing to 10' 7" min ( 3.10m x 4.75m max narrowing to 3.23m min )
Some restricted head height, side facing double glazed window, wardrobe and radiator.
Bathroom 12' x 9' 10" max narrowing to 4' 9" min ( 3.66m x 3.00m max narrowing to 1.45m min )
Rear facing double glazed window, wash hand basin, radiator, heated towel rail, extractor fan, WC, bath with mixer taps, plumbed in shower, partly tiled walls and a shower cubicle.
Bedroom four is in the first floor via the stairs which is off the inner hall.
Bedroom Four 12' 5" max x 9' 8" min narrowing to 9' 7" ( 3.78m max x 2.95m min narrowing to 2.92m )
Side facing double glazed windows (one on each side), built in wardrobe and radiator. There is also eaves access storage.
Wc 9' 7" x 2' 9" ( 2.92m x 0.84m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator, WC and wash hand basin.
Externally there is a garage. To the rear of the property you will find an enclosed garden which is predominantly laid to lawn and offers a pleasant patio area, further gravel for potential parking and rear access via Arnfield Lane. The front of the property is accessible by an 11ft gate and offers a substantial shingled area which is ideal for multiple vehicles and would possibly offer the potential to build either a workshop or another garage subject to planning permission.
Garage 18' 1" x 10' 1" ( 5.51m x 3.07m )
Power, light, up and over door and a door to the side aspect.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.