Flat for sale in Godwin Close, Sewardstone Road, London E4
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Access to Sewardstone Marsh Nature Reserve.
- 1 bed purpose built ground floor flat.
- GCH - Boiler approx 5yrs old - in kitchen
- Dg fitted 6 yrs ago approx
- Fitted kitchen - stand alone appliances (not staying)
- Fitted bathroom -
- Fitted Wall mounted shower & Perspex screen
- Storage cupboard in hallway Double bedroom w fitted wardrobes.
- Spacious Lounge
- Telephone entry system
- Enfield Lock (1.2 miles)
- Brimsdown (1.3 miles)
- Waltham Cross (1.8 miles)
- London City Airport (11.2 miles)
- London Stansted Airport (18.4 miles)
- London Luton Airport (21.4 miles)
- East India Pier (10.8 miles)
- Canary Wharf Pier (11.0 miles)
- Hilton Docklands Nelson Dock Pier (11.1 miles)
Nearby schoolsView all schools in Epping Forest
- Prince of Wales Primary School (0.9 miles)
- High Beech Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School (1.1 miles)
- Chesterfield Primary School (1.3 miles)
- LAE Tottenham (4.9 miles)
- Haringey Sixth Form College (5.0 miles)
- Big Creative Academy (5.4 miles)
- Oasis Academy Enfield (1.1 miles)
- Ark John Keats Academy (1.4 miles)
- Aylands School (1.9 miles)
Local info for Epping Forest
About the neighbours in E4
For more information about this property, please contact
Roselins, E4 on +44 20 3641 4348 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Roselins, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Roselins for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.