Detached house for sale in Feckenham Road, Headless Cross, Redditch B97
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1527 549425 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Three Bedroom Traditional Home
- Generous Rear Garden with Private Aspect
- Spacious Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Utility & Guest WC
- Garage & Gated Driveway Parking
- Pleasant Front Garden
- Highly Sought After Location
From the mini islain in Headless Cross, take the Birchfield Road towards Webheath. Turn left into Feckenham Road and the property will be found on teh right hand side, as indicated by the agent's For Sale Board.
Summary of accommodation:
* Entrance Porch leading into a welcoming Reception Hall which has Karndean flooring
* Lounge with Karndean flooring, bay window and a feature fireplace with gas fire inset
* Spacious Dining Room with Karndean flooring, feature fireplace & sliding patio doors leading into the Conservatory
* Generous Modern Kitchen Breakfast Room to include integrated double oven, gas hob and dishwasher
* Utility Room, Guest Cloakroom WC & useful Side Lobby
* Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
* Pleasant Front & Rear Gardens
* Private Aspect
* Integral Garage
Headless Cross was once a village in its own right, it is thought to be named after Headless Cross Farm, which was situated roughly where Vaynor Drive is today.
In recent times Headless Cross has left its industrial past behind it, becoming a residential area with a popular centre, which features several shops, restaurants, pubs, and bars.
There are two schools in Headless Cross: The Vaynor First School and Walkwood ce Middle School, both located on Feckenham Road.
One of the town's water towers still stands in Headless Cross. The distinctive shape of the new water tower has become something of a local icon and can be seen dominating the skyline from other areas of Redditch and beyond.
Schedule of accommodation:
3.50m max x 4.01m into bay (11' 6" x 13' 2")
3.49m max x 3.65m (11' 5" x 12' 0")
3.41m x 3.35m (11' 2" x 11' 0")
6.64m x 2.98m max 2.26 min (21' 9" x 9' 9" max 7'41 min)
1.58m x 1.93m (5' 2" x 6' 4")
guest cloakroom W.C
1.28m x 3.75m (4' 2" x 12' 4")
3.15m max x 4.22m into bay (10' 4" max x 13' 10" into bay)
3.50m x 3.66m (11' 6" x 12' 0")
2.43m x 2.38m (8' 0" x 7' 10")
2.41m x 2.24m (7' 11" x 7' 4")
Birmingham International Airport
East Midlands Airport
Sharpness Old Docks
Bristol Docks Ferry Landing
View all schools in Redditch
The Vaynor First School
St Luke's CofE First School
Webheath Academy Primary School
St Augustine's Catholic High School
Trinity High School and Sixth Form Centre
Arrow Vale RSA Academy
Walkwood Church of England Middle School
Birchensale Middle School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Redditch
About the neighbours in B97
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Robert Oulsnam & Co, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Feckenham Road properties for sale