**no onward chain** This character cottage dates back to1500s offers charm and character, located in the popular village of North Lopham with three reception rooms, newly fitted kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms & off road parking,
William H Brown are pleased to offer this cottage to the market with no onward chain.
This pretty Norfolk cottage, previously an old weaving cottage forming one of two dwellings but now detached, sits in a prime position within the heart of North Lopham. The village offers ample amenities with its shop/post office, public house, village school and church but is also within close proximity to the village of Kenninghall with a selection of amenities including a convenience store, two public houses, coffee shop and even a doctors surgery. Diss Town is just a short drive away offering a much larger array of day-to-day amenities and recreational facilities with many boutique style shops, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and its mainline train station with regular and direct links into Norwich and London.
The cottage dates back to approximately 1500's being extended in 1800's to provide good living accommodation with three reception rooms two with inglenook fireplace & inset wood burners, a further study/3rd bedroom downstairs. The kitchen has been recently been replaced as well as the downstairs bathroom. A staircase at the side of the fireplaces winds up to the two double bedrooms with vaulted ceilings both with dormer windows and new flooring fitted.
Outside to the front, the cottage is set back from the road with a large shingle driveway providing parking for multiple cars that leads up to the front door and to the side of this there is a lawned area all being enclosed by picket fencing. The flower boarders are filled with a variety of perennials which in the summer months are a real delight. To the rear, there is a shared driveway that runs down the side of the cottage with double wooden gates allowing rear access. The garden is made up of a patio and shingle area making it perfect for al fresco dining. This is also a shed and well-stocked wood store.
Sitting Room 13' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.01m x 3.38m )
Front door and leaded casement window to front, exposed beams, inglenook fireplace with brand new inset wood burner, radiator and tiled floor.
Living Room 12' 3" x 14' 3" ( 3.73m x 4.34m )
Leaded casement window to front aspect, TV point, exposed beams and timbers, radiator and tiled floor.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.48m )
Leaded casement window to front aspect, inglenook fireplace with brand new inset wood burner, exposed brick floor, stairs to first floor.
3rd Bedroom/study 7' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.16m x 2.46m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 11' 7" max x 7' 1" max ( 3.53m max x 2.16m max )
Window to rear aspect, newly fitted kitchen this year with a mixture of base and wall mounted shaker style units with solid wood work surface over, ceramic hob, single oven, butler sink, washing machine and fridge included.
A recently updated suite comprising a claw foot roll top bath, vanity unit and sink, low level WC and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.40m )
Reduced Head Height. Pitched roof with dormer window to front and window to side and new floorboards.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 11' 8" ( 3.53m x 3.56m )
Reduced Head Height. Pitched roof with dormer window to the front and new floorboards.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.