Flat for sale in Woodford Place, Wembley HA9
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 3641 4905 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Auction sale
- 18 December 2017
- EPC Rating - n/a
- Investment - Please contact our office.
auction sale 18 December 2017 - For more information and legal documents, visit our website
The property is located within Woodford Place which is accessed from Preston Road via Grasmere Avenue. Shopping amenities are available locally with a further range of shops, bars and restaurants found in Wembley town centre to the south and Harrow town centre lying to the west. Public transport links
include Preston Road Underground Station (Metropolitan line) together with local bus services serving the surrounding areas. The property is served by good road links including the A406 North Circular which provides access to the A40, A5 and M1 close by. Recreational pursuits are available at Preston Park,
Tenterden Sports Ground and Fryent Country Park.
First floor: Two bedrooms, reception room, kitchen, bathroom/WC, access to loft
EPC Rating: D
Let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for a period of 12 months from April 2016 at a rent of £1100 per calendar month.
Held on a lease for a period of 99 years from 25th March 1987 at a ground rent of £50 per annum rising.
£13,200 per annum
Strictly by arrangement with the auctioneers.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
London Heathrow Airport
London City Airport
London Luton Airport
Richmond St. Helena Pier
Richmond Landing Stage
View all schools in Brent
Preston Park Primary School
Mount Stewart Junior School
Mount Stewart Infant School
St Dominic's Sixth Form College
Nisai Virtual Academy Ltd
Preston Manor School
Wembley High Technology College
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Brent
About the neighbours in HA9
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Auctions, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Auctions for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Woodford Place properties for sale