Flat for sale in Battersea Power Station, Kirtling Street, Nine Elms SW8
£5,100,000 (£1,666/sq. ft)
Flat for sale - 4 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 3589 4046 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Located within the Power Station building
- 2,411 sq. Ft. Internal and 651 sq. Ft. External area
- Located on 7th & 8th floor with views towards Phase 3
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms duplex apartment
- Spacious roof terrace
- Parking for 1 car included
Opportunity to acquire an amazing off-plan, 4 bed, 4 bath duplex apartment on the 7th and 8th floor of the Switch House West set within the iconic Battersea Power Station.
The apartment benefits from a generous roof terrace with indicative views towards Electric Boulevard (part of the upcoming Phase 3 of the development) which a wide and multilevel street which connects the new Zone 1 London Underground station to the south, with the Power Station itself. Lined with shops, restaurants and cafes, the new landmark buildings create the gateway to the Battersea Power Station.
4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
Internal area: 2,411 sq. Ft. / 224 sq. M.
Winter Garden: 651 sq. Ft. / 61sq. M.
Gross area: 3,062 sq. Ft. / 285 sq. M.
Indicative aspect: South West / Electric Boulevard
Lease: 999 years from 2013
Please note that the pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Some of the images are actual photographs of residents' facilities in Phase 1 of the development.
Amenities & Facilities
Residents will enjoy ample amount of amenities and facilities such as 24 hours concierge, a residents' lounge, bar, business centre, fully equipped gym, swimming pool, spa, games room, private cinema, roof garden and much more.
A carefully chosen retailers based on site will mean that whatever you need will be right there. Moreover, a theatre, fashion houses, bars and food outlets will make living here a remarkably convenient and an enjoyable experience.
And yes, if you do need to travel in and around London, just walk to the new Battersea Power Station northern line tube located right within the development or choose the river taxi service off the jetty.
About Battersea Power Station:
- Battersea Power Station is one of central London’s largest, most visionary and eagerly anticipated new town centres in which roughly half the development will be comprised of shops, restaurants and office space. In addition, there will be a six-acre public park, a town square and a new tube station (scheduled to be within Zone 1).
- The Battersea Power Station project covers 42 acres and includes 3.5m sq ft of mixed commercial space, together with 4,364 new homes.
- The successful regeneration of Battersea Power Station will create 20,000 new jobs, inject £20bn into the UK economy and create a funding mechanism for the first major tube line extension since the Millennium. A new nhs medical facility is also being built.
- The Battersea Power Station Foundation supports local charities and community projects. Over £3.3m has been awarded since it launched in 2016; on average, £207,000 is granted per month and the largest grant awarded was to Battersea Arts Centre for £305,000.
- Circus West Village is the neighbourhood centre for the first part of the development. It opened to the public in Spring 2017 and since then more than 350,000 people have visited to enjoy the ongoing programme of events and the new shops and restaurants.
- Residents started to move in to Circus West early in 2017 and continue to do so. The Village Hall, a new performance space, has opened at Circus West Village and a new mbna Thames Clippers River Bus service commenced on 1 November 2017.
- The Battersea Academy of Skills Excellence (base), the development company’s bespoke jobs and training service created for those living locally, was launched in 2016. It is focused on matching people with jobs at Battersea as well as providing training relevant to the job pipeline at the development.
- Battersea Power Station is owned by a consortium of Malaysian investors comprised of Sime Darby, S P Setia and the Employees’ Provident Fund. Management of the development is being undertaken by the British-based Battersea Power Station Development Company.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Copperstones Ltd., and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Copperstones Ltd. for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all SW8 properties for sale