A truly wonderful 1940's detached family home situated in the medieval market town of Higham Ferrers. Viewing highly recommended!
We are delighted to offer to the market this superb three bedroom detached home, offering superb living space this property would make an ideal family home. Boasting two receptions rooms, study, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, w/c, three good size bedrooms, ensuite and family bathroom. A stunning landscaped rear garden, double garage plus an integral single garage and ample off road parking. This property needs to be seen. Call now to arrange a viewing!
Obscure double glazed door to front aspect, radiator, two double glazed window to front and side aspect, stairs rising to first floor, doors to dining area and w/c.
Storage space and w/c.
Dining Area 13' 1" into bay x 11' 11" max ( 3.99m into bay x 3.63m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, opening to lounge.
Lounge 12' 10" max x 10' 11" ( 3.91m max x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, electric fire place, wall lights, radiator, tv point, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, opening to study.
Study 8' 11" x 7' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.26m )
Radiator, door to kitchen/breakfast room.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 15' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.72m x 3.28m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, recently fitted kitchen with wall and base units with ample work surfaces over, tiling to splashback areas, stainless steel one and half bowl sink with drainer, electric oven, electric hob, integral dishwasher, door to utility room, obscure double glazed door to rear garden.
Utility Room 6' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.06m x 1.96m )
Internal door to garage.
Double glazed window to side aspect, loft access, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 6" into bay x 11' 11" max ( 4.11m into bay x 3.63m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect and another window to side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 3" max ( 3.94m x 3.12m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in cupboard housing brand new boiler, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" plus recess x 9' ( 3.58m plus recess x 2.74m )
Double glazed windows to rear, radiator, Opening to vanity area.
Double glazed window to front aspect, sliding door to low level w/c, shower with cubicle and wash hand basin.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level w/c.
Gravelled frontage giving off road parking and leading to double garage. Paved area leading to front door and integral single garage.
Power and light with double open doors.
Additional double garage with up and over doors with power and light.
Fully enclosed rear garden, beautifully landscaped with mature shrubs and trees. Gravelled walkways with shrubs to side borders leading to a raised patio area. Steps leading down to the lawn.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.