Having recently been constructed by Miller Homes this modern semi detached home benefits from many upgraded fixtures and fittings which have been completed to a high standard. The property offers master bedroom with en-suite shower room and off road parking for two vehicles.
Located in this highly sought after development this modern semi detached home has recently been constructed by Miller Homes and has the benefit of many upgraded fixtures and fittings which have been completed to a high standard. The property is immaculately presented throughout and in brief the living accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, guest cloakroom, fitted kitchen and lounge/dining room. To the first floor the landing leads to the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and the family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from two off road car parking spaces to the side and there is an enclosed garden to the rear.
Keepers Croft is ideally placed within easy access of the wide range of shops, amenities and leisure facilities on offer in Ashbourne and there are bus routes and a Primary school within walking distance. Major road networks including the A52, A50 are close by.
UPVC entrance door to front, tiled floor, radiator, stair case leading to the first floor and doors leading to;
Fitted with low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, part tiling to walls, tiled floor, radiator and obscure UPVC window to front and side.
Lounge / Dining Room 14' 9" max x 16' 5" max ( 4.50m max x 5.00m max )
UPVC window to side and rear, UPVC French doors leading to the rear garden, feature fireplace with electric fire, useful understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 10' 8" ( 2.29m x 3.25m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, rolled edge working surface, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated electric hob with extractor hood over and stainless steel splashback, integrated double electric oven, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, spotlights to ceiling, complementary tiling to walls and floor and UPVC window to front.
First Floor Landing
UPVC window to side, airing cupboard housing the boiler, access to the attic which has light.
Bedroom One 8' 1" x 10' 5" ( 2.46m x 3.17m )
UPVC window to front, fitted wardrobes, useful over stairs storage cupboard and radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with fully tiled double shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, complementary tiling to walls and floor, spot lights to ceiling, shaver socket, wall mounted heated towel rail and obscure UPVC window to front.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 10' 10" ( 2.36m x 3.30m )
UPVC window to front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 6' 8" ( 2.21m x 2.03m )
UPVC window to side and rear and radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower and splash screen, low level wc, wash hand basin, complementary tiling to walls and floor, spot lights to ceiling, shaver socket and wall mounted heated towel rail.
Outside the property benefits from two off road car parking spaces to the side and there is an enclosed garden to the rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.