Terraced house for sale in 64 Gardner Crescent, Whitburn, Whitburn EH47
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Light Spacious Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Family Home.
- Fresh Neutral Décor And Newly Laid Carpets Throughout.
- Welcoming Reception Hall.
- Bright Spacious Dining Lounge.
- Newly Fitted Modern Kitchen.
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms.
- Newly Installed Sleek White Bathroom With Waterfall Shower.
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing.
- Low Maintenance Front Garden.
- Rear Garden With Paved Patio Area.
- Armadale (West Lothian) (1.8 miles)
- Blackridge (2.3 miles)
- Breich (2.8 miles)
- Edinburgh Airport (14.5 miles)
- Glasgow Airport (28.3 miles)
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport (42.2 miles)
- Rosyth Ferry Terminal (15.1 miles)
- South Queensferry Ferry Landing (15.2 miles)
- Inchcolm Island Ferry Landing (19.4 miles)
Nearby schoolsView all schools in West Lothian
- Polkemmet Primary School (0.4 miles)
- Croftmalloch Primary School (0.7 miles)
- Whitdale Primary School (1.2 miles)
- Burnhouse School (0.4 miles)
- Whitburn Academy (1.0 mile)
- Armadale Academy (2.3 miles)
- Cedarbank School (7.6 miles)
- Donaldson's School (8.2 miles)
- Beatlie School Campus (8.4 miles)
Local info for West Lothian
About the neighbours in EH47
For more information about this property, please contact
Newman Properties, EH48 on +44 1506 674040 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Newman Properties, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Newman Properties for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.