guide price £225,000 - £240,000
True bungalow in highly sought after Kirk Ella - with 2 Bedrooms, Through Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Family Bathroom, Gardens, Off Street Parking and a Garage. This bungalow really is beautiful home and is well worth a viewing. Call and book yours today!
Looking for a true bungalow but don't want to compromise on space? Then look no further because you will be delighted with this fantastic home. Situated at the bottom of this lovely cul de sac and on a corner plot, the property itself comprises of an entrance porch with tiled floor, entrance hallway with loft access, vast living dining room with floor to ceiling windows and patio doors and a feature fireplace housing an electric fire, generous kitchen fitted with an array of wall and base units and space for various appliances, bathroom with bath with mains shower over, two generous bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and the master benefiting from a shower cubicle and a wash hand basin, a front garden laid to lawn with shrubs and trees and a driveway for vehicular parking, rear garden also laid to lawn with various trees and shrubs providing ample privacy for the raised patio area, and a garage with up and over door.
What more could you need? Don't hesitate. Book your viewing today to avoid disappointment!
Located in this highly sought after West Hull village of Kirk Ella, the property is in excellent school catchment areas, has fantastic transport links and is close to local amenities.
With double glazed door to the front, tiled floor, light and double glazed window to the side.
With single glazed door to the side, radiator, loft access and coving to the ceiling.
Through Lounge 26' 7" x 13' 9" into picture window recess ( 8.10m x 4.19m into picture window recess )
With double glazed bay window to the front and rear, feature fireplace with marble back and hearth housing an electric fire, picture window into Hall, 2 radiators, coving to the ceiling and double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.28m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, cooker-hood, tiling, electric oven, gas hob, radiator, space for a fridge and a freezer, plumbing for am automatic washing machine and dishwasher, coving to the ceiling, central heating boiler, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" max x 11' ( 3.84m max x 3.35m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, built in cupboard, vanity hand basin, tiled mains shower cubicle, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.53m )
With double glazed window to the front and 3 double glazed windows to the side, fitted wardrobes and dressing table with drawers, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
With bath with mains shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, chrome towel radiator and double glazed window to the side.
With lawned area, trees, shrubs, outside tap, gate to rear garden and driveway for multiple cars.
Not overlooked private garden with raised patio area, lawned area, shrubs, trees.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.