Flat for sale in Tresham Close, Kettering NN15
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1536 425293 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Second Floor Retirement Apartment
- Double Bedroom With Walk In Wardrobe
- Large Lounge/Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Shower Room With Walk In Shower
- Communal Facilities
one bedroom second floor retirement apartment situated in McKinlay Court towards the South of Kettering town centre and featuring A large lounge/diner along with A modern fitted kitchen and A three piece shower room with walk-in shower. Other benefits include A residents lounge and communal gardens.
William H Brown are thrilled to offer this beautifully presented second floor, one bedroom retirement apartment situated towards the South side of Kettering town centre. McKinlay Court is a purpose built retirement complex for over 55's that enjoys a residents lounge ideal for social events along with a well presented communal garden and guest facilities. The apartment briefly comprises of a large lounge/diner, a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a good sized double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and a 3 piece shower room. Other benefits include a 24-hour pull cord system and access to various facilities including a laundry room.
Entry gained via a fire door to the front aspect, leading through to the lounge/diner, the bedroom, the shower room and the spacious storage cupboard. The entrance hall features an intercom system/panic button which directly contacts Tunstall Response.
Lounge / Diner 20' x 10' 3" ( 6.10m x 3.12m )
The lounge/diner features a double-glazed upvc window to the rear aspect, along with a wall mounted electric radiator, newly fitted carpets and a door leading into the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 10" Max x 7' ( 2.39m Max x 2.13m )
A modern fitted kitchen, comprising of a range of wall and base units, with roll top work surfaces over and tiling to water splash sensitive areas behind. Included is a stainless steel sink/drainer along with an integrated electric oven, electric hob with chimney style extractor hood over and integrated fridge/freezer. There is also a double-glazed upvc window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 12' 5" Max x 12' 2" Max ( 3.78m Max x 3.71m Max )
The bedroom enjoys a large walk-in wardrobe with built in shelves and hangers, along with a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted electric radiator.
The fully tiled shower room benefits from a three piece suite comprising of a walk in shower, a wash-hand basin vanity unit and a low level WC. There is also a wall mounted towel radiator, an extractor fan and an emergency pull cord system.
To the rear of the property you can enjoy a well presented communal garden complete with seating areas.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
London Luton Airport
East Midlands Airport
West Lynn Ferry Landing
King's Lynn Ferry Landing
View all schools in Kettering
Hawthorn Community Primary School
St Peter's School (Sunnylands Ltd)
Compass Primary Academy
Brooke House College
Bosworth Independent College
Kettering Science Academy
Southfield School for Girls
Bishop Stopford School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Kettering
About the neighbours in NN15
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Kettering, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Kettering for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Tresham Close properties for sale