This fantastic property has been heavily extended to provide ample family accommodation with five bedrooms. The property also boasts a separate three bedroom annex ideal for student accommodation and creating a good income. Being close to great transport links this really is a must see!
Entrance Porch; (1.45m x 2.67m)
Brick built base with windows to front and side. Porch has tiled walls and floor, with part glazed entrance door into;
Dining Room; (2.39m x 4.64m)
Stairs to first floor, with under stairs storage cupboard. Window to front aspect, and door through to;
Kitchen; (3.97m x 1.71m)
Galley style kitchen, with a range of modern gloss wall and base units with complimentary work surface above. Stainless Steel sink and drainer inset. Freestanding cooker with gas hob and extractor above, space and plumbing for washing machine. Large built in storage cupboard. Tiled floor and tiled walls. Window to side aspect.
Snug/Bedroom 9; (3.86m x 3.04m)
Double glazed sliding door leading into;
Fantasticly proportioned room with windows to both side aspects aswell as the rear overlooking the garden. The room is given even more light by four roof light windows. Door to rear garden, tiled floor, and door through to;
W/C and handbasin set into vanity unit with storage under. Heated Towel Rail. Tiled floor and tiled walls. Obscurred window to side aspect.
Window to front aspect and stairs to second floor, doors through to;
Bedroom 2; (3.32m x 3.61m)
With a range of fitted wardrobes, and window to front aspect.
Bedroom 5; (3m x 3.61m)
Currently a walk through room to bedrooms 3 and 4, however, this could easily be partitioned with a stud wall to make a fully stand alone room, with large storage cupboard and window to side aspect.
Bedroom 3; (3.22 x 3.04)
Window to both front and rear aspects making this a lovely bright room.
Bedroom 4; (2.35m x 3.04m)
Window to rear aspect.
3 piece suite, with tiled walls and floor, and obscured window to rear aspect.
Master Bedroom; (4.38m max x 5.48m max)
Window to rear aspect and two velux style windows to front aspect. Large eaves storage cupboards, and door through to;
En-Suite shower room;
3 piece suite comprising corner shower enclosure with thermostatic shower within, w/c and hand basin set into vanity unit, with storage beneath. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor and walls. Obscurred window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property is a small courtyard garden leading to the front porch. To the side is an access path leading to the rear garden which is laid to both patio and lawn. There is a wooden storage shed. The garden is enclosed by wooden fencing. To the rear of the garden lies;
separate 3 bedroom annex;
Currently used for student rental accommodation. This brick built building includes;
Kitchen/Diner; (3.48m x 2.17m)
With a range of units with stainless steel sink inset. Wall mounted boiler. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Windows to both side aspects, and doors to all other rooms;
Three piece suite with built in shower, pedestal handbasin and W/C. Obscurred window to side aspect. Heated towel rail.
Annex Bedroom 1; (2.63m x 3.32m)
Currently used as a twin room, but could also be used as a sitting room if required. Windows to front and side aspect.
Annex Bedroom 2; (2.78m x 1.61m)
Window to side aspect, interconnecting door if needed to;
Annex Bedroom 3; (2.78m x 1.61m)
Window to side aspect.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.