guide price £95,000 - £105,000
Beautifully presented throughout, this 2 bedroom home is in a highly sought after location and with family bathroom, open plan living, gardens garage and off street parking, this house really is worth a view. Call and book today!
This lovely, modern home is perfect for a first time buyer, a couple, a small family or even an investor! Beautifully presented throughout, the property comprises of an entrance hallway with stained glass door and laminate flooring, through lounge with understairs cupboard and electric fire set into the chimney breast with granite back and hearth, kitchen fitted with an array of wall and base units with an integrated fridge freezer and a double glazed door to the rear garden.
The first floor of the property boasts the family bathroom with a bath and mains shower over, and two light and airy bedrooms.
The exterior of the property benefits from a front garden laid mainly to lawn with a path and a timber fence, the rear garden is also laid to lawn with a gravel area, panelled fence and a gate to the tenfoot, and there is a garage with up and over door and additional hard standing for further vehicular parking.
Early viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment as this one won't be available for long!
Situated in this ever popular West Hull locations, the property is close to local amenities, has fantastic transport links and is in excellent school catchment areas.
With double glazed stained glass to the front, radiator, wood grain effect flooring.
Through Lounge 19' 7" x 13' 9" max ( 5.97m x 4.19m max )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, fire set into the chimney breast with granite back and hearth housing an electric fire, understairs cupboard, picture window into the kitchen, coving to the ceiling and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, electric oven and electric hob, work surfaces, cooker-hood, radiator, tiling, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, granite window sill, wood grain effect flooring, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" plus recess x 14' 1" max ( 3.38m plus recess x 4.29m max )
With 2 double glazed windows to the front and side and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" from access x 8' 3" ( 2.82m from access x 2.51m )
With double glazed window to the rear, loft access and radiator.
Partially tiled bathroom with bath with mixer taps and mains shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Lawned area, path and timber fence.
With lawned area, gravel, panelled fence, gate to the tenfoot and hard standing outside the garage.
With power and light and up and over door.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.