Immaculate, contemporary 4 bedroom townhouse in stunning development. Two en-suite bedrooms and double garage! Easy access to York city centre and railway station. Viewing highly recommended!
Guide Price £490,000 - £510,000
William H Brown are proud to present this beautiful, contemporary four bedroom townhouse. It is situated within an exclusive private development, in a cul de sac location, around a central landscaped garden. On the south side of York, with good bus routes, it is particularly well-located for easy access to York city centre, railway station and the motorway networks.
Designed over three floors and finished to a high standard, this property offers spacious and well-proportioned rooms and has been immaculately maintained throughout.
On the ground floor there is a lounge and a fitted kitchen/diner with French windows leading out onto a rear walled garden with patio and lawn. Beyond this lies access to the double garage with remote controlled door. There is a downstairs toilet, cloakroom area and pantry/utility room adjacent to the kitchen.
On the first floor lie two double bedrooms, one of which is en suite and a family bathroom. The third floor comprises two further double bedrooms one of these is en suite. There is also a shelved airing cupboard. All bedrooms, lounge and kitchen have phone and TV aerial points.
Viewing highly recommended!
Welcoming entrance hall with door to front aspect with wood flooring, smoke alarm and hive heating system and newly fitted alarm.
Ground floor cloakroom with tiled flooring, spotlights, WC, and hand basin.
Lounge 19' 2" x 12' ( 5.84m x 3.66m )
Spacious lounge with oak wood flooring, front aspect window, gas fire place, telephone and TV point.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 11' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.53m )
Newly fitted bespoke kitchen, tiled flooring, spotlights, rangemaster gas oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, new boiler, granite work surfaces, french doors to rear garden.
Tiled flooring and plumbing for washing machine.
Stairs from ground floor to second floor with carpet, loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 12' ( 4.62m x 3.66m )
Lovely master bedroom on the second floor is to front aspect with carpet, built in wardrobes neutral colours and en suite.
Fully tiled en suite with shower cubicle, WC, hand basin, towel radiator, shaving point, extractor fan, tiled flooring and spotlights.
Bedroom Two 15' 8" x 12' 5" ( 4.78m x 3.78m )
Another great second floor bedroom to rear aspect with built in wardrobes and carpet.
Bedroom Three 16' 6" x 9' 11" ( 5.03m x 3.02m )
Front aspect first floor bedroom, neutral colours, carpet, and en suite.
Second en suite is part tiled and includes overhead spotlights, tiled flooring, shower cubicle, shaving point, towel radiator, WC, hand basin and extractor fan.
Bedroom Four 16' x 9' 3" ( 4.88m x 2.82m )
Rear aspect first floor bedroom with neutral colours and carpet.
Part tiled bathroom with tiled flooring, spotlights, towel radiator, hand basin, WC shaving point, extractor fan.
To the rear of the property is allocated off-street parking and a landscaped patio garden which is fully enclosed, outside taps and lights and access to the square gardens.
Garage 16' 11" x 16' 10" ( 5.16m x 5.13m )
Detached double garage is great for storage, electric doors, power and lighting.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.