Located in the popular village of Whixley, this fantastic three bedroom property is a great opportunity, with generous room proportions, stunning rear garden. Whixley benefits from many local amenities and great transport links to York and Leeds.
Guide price £230,000-£245,000!
A superb opportunity with this three bedroom home in the heart of the beautiful village location of Whixley. This property boasts fantastic transport links for commuters, generous room proportions and a stunning garden to the rear. The ground floor accommodation includes a lounge and potential dining space, and superb kitchen. To the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. A driveway to the front of the property provides parking for multiple vehicles.
The popular village of Whixley offers a range of local amenities including a community shop and the Anchor Inn pub which is very popular with the locals. With great access to York, Harrogate and Leeds, this property is perfect for those who prefer the tranquillity of rural Yorkshire. Viewing highly advised to snap up this rare opportunity.
Guide price £230,000-£245,000!
Door to front aspect with wood laminate flooring, coving, and radiator.
Lounge 17' 4" x 10' 5" ( 5.28m x 3.17m )
Spacious living area with front and rear aspect, carpet, coving, TV point and wood burner.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.45m )
Fitted kitchen, with electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wood floor and door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.38m )
Rear aspect bedroom with carpet. Coving and airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.38m x 3.17m )
Great second rear bedroom is also with carpet and coving.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.11m )
Front aspect single bedroom is light, with carpet and radiator.
Family bathroom is fully-tiled and includes shower over bath, WC, hand basin and towel radiator,
To the front of the property is a car port and driveway with space for several cars, laid to lawn with large hedge and fence to the side. The rear garden is of an excellent size, fully enclosed with patio area, gated access, outside tap and workshop with power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.