Detached house for sale in Cheyne Walk, Hendon NW4
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 3641 5314 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Close to Hendon Central Underground
- Parquet flooring in Entrance Hall and Main Receptions
- Three reception rooms
- Gas Central Heating throughout & Double glazed
- Leaded window on the landing & many original features
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Large rear garden with lovely 200 year old oak tree
- Garage own drive with off street parking
- In need of modernisation
Cheyne Walk, Hendon, London, NW4 3QR.
Three Bedroom detached family house located on one of Hendon Central's sought after residential roads. Ideally located for a number of shopping and transport facilities at Hendon Central. Brent Cross shopping centre is also close by. Major road links for Hendon Way, A1 and M1 are within close proximity.
Potential for further extension to the rear and for loft to be converted, subject to required consent.
For further information or appointment please contact Property Express .
£849,950 Freehold – Subject to Contract.
When you are considering a property we recommend that you instruct a surveyor to ensure the property is in sound structural order and that equipment, fitting, services, etc. Are in working order and/or fit for their purpose and a solicitor to verify tenure and title of the property. We can give no assurances in this regard nor can we verify accuracy of measurements or distance.
Property Express, for themselves and for their client, whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or a contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Property Express or their client.
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
4. Any intending purchaser or tenant must satisfy himself by inspection, or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5. The client does not make or give neither Property Express nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Unless otherwise stated, all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT). Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves independently as to the incidents of VAT in respect of any transaction.
7. This document is not intended for distribution and may not be reproduced or further distributed or published for any purpose. In particular, any tenants detailed in this property should not be approached without prior written permission.
London Heathrow Airport
London City Airport
London Luton Airport
View all schools in Barnet
Hasmonean Primary School
Parkfield Primary School
Independent Jewish Day School
Wac Arts College
Fine Arts College
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Barnet
About the neighbours in NW4
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Property Express, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Property Express for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all NW4 properties for sale