**two bedroom end of terraced** **double garage** **whitchurch** This two bedroom end of terraced property is situated in Whitchurch, within close proximity to Whitchurch Village. The property benefits from excellent local transport links and must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
**two bedroom end of terraced** **double garage** **whitchurch** This two bedroom end of terraced property is situated in Whitchurch, within close proximity to Whitchurch Village. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge/diner, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor is the landing, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from excellent local transport links as well as being a short distance from Melingriffith Primary School and Whitchurch High School.
Entrance hall with tiled flooring, radiator and fitted house alarm.
Lounge/ Diner 10' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.63m )
Lounge/Diner with laminate flooring, radiator, power points, tv point, log burner and window to the front.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 12' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.94m )
Dining room with laminate flooring, radiator, power points, understair storage cupboard and log burning stove.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 9' 2" ( 4.67m x 2.79m )
Kitchen with slate floor, part tiled splashbacks, wall and base units with quart worktops over, radiator, power points, porcelain sink with mixer tap over, two range cookers, integrated slimline dishwasher, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, window to the rear and patio door to the garden.
Landing with access to attic.
Bedroom One 16' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.93m x 3.33m )
Large double bedroom with carpet flooring, radiator, power points and triple glazed double window to the front.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.33m x 3.23m )
Double bedroom with carpet flooring, radiator, power points and window to the rear over looking the garden.
Bathroom with tiled floor, fully tiled splashbacks, vanity unit with mixer tap, W/C, bath with mixer taps, double shower with rainfall mains shower, heated towel rail, new combi boiler enclosed and obscure window to the side.
Westerly facing rear garden with slate decking area, laid lawn and decked area to rear into garage.
Garage 14' 11" x 16' 1" ( 4.55m x 4.90m )
Double garage to rear of property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.