In the Heart of Higham! A truly superb three bedroom semi detached home with garage and off road parking presented in show home condition throughout! Call now to book your viewing!
A stunning Three bedroom semi detached property in the middle of the medieval market town of Higham Ferrers. Boasting three bedrooms, excellent living space, a kitchen breakfast room, a large rear garden, off road parking & garage. Presented in excellent condition from top to bottom this property really is a great buy!
Entered via obscure double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, built in storage cupboard, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, door to lounge.
Lounge 15' 11" Max x 13' 6" ( 4.85m Max x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to front, fire place housing multi fuel burner, radiator, TV point, door to kitchen/breakfast room, opening to dining area
Dining Area 13' 2" Max x 9' 1" ( 4.01m Max x 2.77m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling
Kitchen/breakfast Room 20' 11" Max x 7' 5" ( 6.38m Max x 2.26m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink bowl & drainer, electric cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, built in storage cupboard housing boiler, coving to ceiling, two windows a single glazed window to the rear and a double glazed window to the side, double glazed door leading to rear garden
Stairs rising from entrance hall, airing cupboard, built in storage cupboard, loft access, doors to all bedrooms & family bathroom
Bedroom One 16' 10" Max x 11' 5" ( 5.13m Max x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, built in storage cupboard
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, spotlights
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 6' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear, spotlights
A three piece suite comprising of P shape bath with mixer taps, shower over bath, wash hand basin, low level w/c, fully tiled, spotlights
Fully enclosed frontage with fencing and hedging with gated access and pathway leading to front door.
Fully enclosed rear garden with mature hedging and fencing, small patio area from kitchen/ breakfast room. Steps leading up to lawned area, raised pathway with steps to side aspect leading to rear of garden and garage where there is a paved patio area and decking giving a lovely seating area. Door giving access into garage. Gated pedestrian access to front and rear.
Garage to rear of property, up and over doors, power.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.