Cottage for sale in Fen Street, Bressingham, Diss IP22
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1379 671000 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Period Farmhouse
- Three Bedrooms
- Grade II Listed
- Large Gardens
- Recently Renovated
- Large Detached Workshop/ Barn
- Multiple Off Road Parking
- Countryside Views
A period detached farmhouse situated in an idyllic spot on over 0.5 acre ( sts) near to the village of Bressingham offering a great degree of privacy and character. Overlooking open land, this property has also been completely renovated by the current owners. Large workshop/barn 27' x 33'
Front door into;
Glazed window to front aspect, understairs storage cupboard and doors to all ground floor rooms;
Living Room 16' x 16' 9" narrowing to 10' 11" ( 4.88m x 5.11m narrowing to 3.33m )
A good sized cosy cottage living room enjoying a double aspect with glazed window to front and rear aspect.. A large alcove space ideal for storage of just enjoying the countryside views offering a wealth of character with exposed beams and timbers. Two radiators, engineered oak flooring and a large brick fireplace with inset multi-fuel stove set on a raised brick base.
Kitchen / Diner 21' 4" max x 18' 11" max ( 6.50m max x 5.77m max )
A fantastic sized family room with the benefit of open-plan living. With glazed windows to side and rear aspect benefiting from the views over the rear garden and beyond. Ceiling downlighters and brick plinths separate the areas into kitchen area, dining area and cosy seating area by the brick inglenook fireplace and exposed large beams and timbers. The floors area completely tiled with a high specification porcelain tile. The kitchen area is a farmhouse style with a large centre island unit with wood effect work surface and electric sockets. A large supply of wall and base fitted units and drawers and space for a rangestyle cooker inset into a previous fireplace space which has been tiled as a splashback and has a pantry style cupboard to the right hand side. Wall mounted oil boiler and 1 and a 1/2 bowl sink with mixer tap over. Double French doors out to the rear garden and personal door to the side and patio area.
Obscured glazed window to front and side aspect, tiled floor and part tiled walls. Three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with glass shower screen with fully plumbed shower over and mixer tap. A low level WC and large vanity sink with mixer tap and LED lit mirror above. Heated towel rail, ceiling downlighters and storage cupboard with plumbing and space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Double glazed window to front aspect, exposed beams and timbers and radiator.
Bedroom 1 16' 2" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.93m max x 3.56m max )
Double window to side aspect, exposed beams and timbers, built in large storage cupboard, radiator and loft access. Newly fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
Glazed window to side aspect, newly fitted carpet and radiator
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 7' ( 3.17m x 2.13m )
Glazed window to rear aspect, newly fitted carpet and radiator.
A newly fitted suite with modern corner shower unit with partially tiled walls and exposed studwork. Ceiling downlights and extractor fan with wall mounted vanity style sink and mixer tap over with illuminated mirror. Low level flush WC, heated towel radiator and tiled floor
The property benefits hugely from sitting on a large plot with a long driveway leading to the front and a large detached workshop which has its separate power supply and plumbing. The grounds benefits from scenic rural views onto fen land over low post and rail fencing. Mainly laid to lawn with access to both side of the property there is also a large patio area which has been newly laid by the current owners and is ideal for entertaining.
Detached Workshop 33' x 27' ( 10.06m x 8.23m )
With three phase electrics.
From Diss proceed west along the A1066 towards Thetford for approximately 3 miles, passing Bressingham Garden Centre on the left hand side and the Chequers Inn on your right hand side. Fen Street will be found approximately 200m on the left hand side, follow the road around the right hand bend and the property will be found on the left hand side marked by a For Sale Board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Norwich International Airport
London Stansted Airport
London Southend Airport
Reedham Ferry South
Reedham Ferry North
Walberswick Ferry Landing
View all schools in South Norfolk
Bressingham Primary School
St Andrew's CofE VA Primary School, Lopham
Roydon Primary School
Bury St Edmunds County Upper School
Sir Isaac Newton Sixth Form Free School
Diss High School
The New Eccles Hall School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for South Norfolk
About the neighbours in IP22
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Fen Street properties for sale